Load DataLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading Everything
Wideners Snyders Jerky

Thread: WTT my brass etc for 7mm rem mag and 7.62x54r brass

Boolit Buddy

WTT my brass etc for 7mm rem mag and 7.62x54r brass

Ok I am looking to get some 7mm rem mag brass and some 7.62x54r brass. I would ideally like to get at least 100 7mm rem mag and roughly the same 7.62x54r boxer primed reloadable brass

I have this to offer up.
    375h&h brass
    300 win mag
    10mm new and once fired
    Also have a few different die sets I could let go of to get what I need.

Looking to get all of this as part of an effort to get my youngest into hunting with my current model 70 308 so I picked up a nice browning a bolt 7mm for myself to use and also want to start loading for my 7.62x54r mosins due to my surplus drying up.
    Last edited by yotatrd4x4; 11-25-2018 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Got plenty!
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

Boolit Buddy
    FWIW, I'd save the surplus and start casting. I shoot cast 7.62x54 in 2 mosins as well as my dragunov. Can make a powder coated 200 grain bullet for 5 cents, including the gas check (most expensive part).

Boolit Buddy

I have lots of cast and do it but wanna build some jacketed loads to try out in it. Plan to save my surplus!
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

I can hook you up with some 7mm Rem Mag brass and a handful of 7.62 Russian. I'd be interested in some .375 H&H and 10 mm. I'll send a PM tomorrow.
    Thomas