Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRepackbox
Reloading EverythingWidenersInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS Rapid Reticle Scope for 300 BLK/762X39, 22 Magnum,Bushnell AR 1-4X24 Ill. Scope

Boolit Bub

WTS Rapid Reticle Scope for 300 BLK/762X39, 22 Magnum,Bushnell AR 1-4X24 Ill. Scope

Scope by Rapid Reticle RR-Evolution-BLK (1.25-4x24mm) is the only optic available dedicated to both the .300BLK and the 7.62×39. This new reticle design will allow for rapid engagements of targets using both suppressed and supersonic ammunition making it very versatile.With the new Rapid Reticle BDC design, the RR-Evolution-BLK not only has holdovers out to 600 yards for supersonic and 350 yards for subsonic ammunition but also includes data wind holds and for ranging 9” and 18” objects to those distances. Other new features include impeccable BK-7 glass, 3-color illumination, target turrets, and a fast focus ocular. Its 1.25-4x24mm body offers an ideal magnification range for effective engagements to 600 yards.
    Brand new scope MSRP is $399.99 My price $250 shipped

Scope by Rapid Reticle RR-Evolution 22M 3-12x42mm for 22 Magnum with fast focus ocular and objective parallax adjustment.Has holdovers out to 300 yards and other new features including Rapid Ranging which allows instant ranging on 9” objects, impeccable BK-7 glass, 3-color illumination, target turrets, a parallax adjustment, and a fast focus ocular.First focal plane reticle with true ballistic holds throughout the magnification range.Positive 1/4 MOA adjustments on low profile target turrets with reset to zero feature 3-color illumination with intensity rheostat (red, green, blue).Its 3-12x42mm body offers an effective magnification range and a large objective to gather more light at dusk and dawn.Brand new scope MSRP is $399.99 My price $250 Shipped

Bushnell AR914241 1-4x24mm Riflescope w/ Throw Down PCL is the premier option for stellar low light performance. With a unique throw down PCL lever for adjusting the power dial, these Riflescopes from Bushnell offer easy and quick illumination changes for any situation. With an illuminated reticle, the Bushnell AR Optics 1-4x24mm Riflescope w/ Throw Down PCL Lever makes target acquisition easier than ever in any light. The ultimate hunting tool, the Bushnell AR Optics 1-4x24mm Waterproof Throw Down PCL Riflescope is great for both short and long distance, making it a truly practical scope for anyone.Brand New Scope.MSRP $464.95 My price $245 Shipped

US sales only. I prefer PayPal F&F but will also accept MO.

First posted "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets them.
    Last edited by SNDBGGR1484; 12-31-2018 at 03:42 AM.

Boolit Bub
    Back to the top
    Last edited by SNDBGGR1484; 11-29-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Boolit Bub
    Back to the top

Boolit Bub
    Back to the top

Boolit Bub
    Back to the top

Boolit Bub
    Back to the top

Boolit Bub
    Back to the top

Boolit Bub
    Back to the top

Boolit Bub
    Back to the top

Boolit Buddy

Are you entertaining any trade offers
    Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Boolit Bub
    Back to the top

Boolit Bub
    Back to the top

Boolit Bub
    Back to the top

Boolit Bub
    Back to the top

Boolit Bub
    Back to the top

Boolit Bub
    Please close