Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
RepackboxInline FabricationLoad DataWideners
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: revolver with optics holster

revolver with optics holster

I also posted a similar thread in the handgun section , my father is in need of a holster for his 4" GP100 that has a Burris fastfire 3 mounted on it .would prefer that the holster also cover the optic to protect it some , Can be leather or nylon , this will just be for carrying it around in the woods and fields so a shoulder rig or belt holster is what he's looking for
    Anyone know of a company that makes such a holster or is there any of you fine folks that do leather work ?
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

You should look around for a local craftsman. My barber does leather work in the back of his shop. He charges $50 per handgun holster, and produces better quality than some of the very expensive commercial outfits.

Boolit Master

I have a L frame S&W 69 44 mag with a 4.25" barrel with a Burris FF3 on a Achillian mount .I use a Uncle Mikes super belt slide holster size # 2 for 4" barrel medium and intermediat DA revolers.

The two hold down straps are Velcro adjustiable up and down to get the correct fit of the thumb break strap.
    I use a size # 0 for my 3" S&W 63 & 649 no optics but they have CT laser
    grips.
    For my FA revolvers with aimpoint rds or leupold scopes I use a Uncle Mikes bandelero holster it has a removeable flap to protect gun & scope if needed
    Last edited by bobthenailer; 11-19-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Boolit Mold
    Try simply rugged.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Royalwolf View Post
    Try simply rugged.
    ^^This^^
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Quote Originally Posted by Royalwolf View Post
    Try simply rugged.
    They have some nice looking rigs ! A bit spendy but dads are worth it and so far that's the only place I've see that would alter for the optic . Thank you gonna order one for a father day gift for him .
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!