RepackboxLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingWidenersSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 Lee Precision

Thread: FS: Books, a big box full

Boolit Buddy

FS: Books, a big box full

I little while back I sold a bunch of books and listed them individually. They all sold for prices that I was happy with, but I figured out that packaging odd numbers of books, so that they were safe from the shipping monkeys, was a pain, so I am trying a different idea. I have filled a box, about the size of a bankers box and am offering them as a package. If I were to sell them individually, they would vary in price from $5 to $20 each.

There are a total of 19 books, which I am offering for an average price of $6 each or $114 total, plus $19 for media rate shipping. They are in the box and ready to go. Some of the paperbacks are not pristine, and pages are slightly aged, but all are in decent shape, not ripped up or ratty. Some specifics noted.

Priced reduced to $5 each for total of $95, plus $19 for media rate shipping.

PayPal is simplest, but will consider other forms of payment and/or barter.

Thanks,

Jackpine

*Six (6) Shooters Bibles, Editions: 1977, 1980, 1984, 1995, 97th, and 98th. (97th and 98th do list year like the older ones, but copyright dates are 2005 and 2006.
    *Reproduction of 1939 Shooters Bible (very interesting reading)
    *Two (2)Stoegers Gun Traders Guides, 23rd Edition and 28th Edition (shooters bible size)
    * Guns and Ammo, 1969 Annual-large paperback size of shooters bibles, but about 5/8 inch thick
    *Shooters Bible Reloaders Guide, 2nd revised Edition
    * Encyclopedia of American Gun Design and Performance by LR Wallack, hardcover, with dust jacket, about same size as shooters bibles, but 1 3/4 inch thick
    *Olympic Shooting, an American Rifle hardcover, with dust jacket, copyright 1978, history of American shooters in Olympics, going back to 1896
    *The Gunfighters, paperback, about the size of shooters bible, but 48 pages. Kind of a "coffee table" book, with a full page artist picture of a gunfighter with apposing page giving their story
    *Dept of Amy, TM43-0001-27, Technical Manual, Army Ammunition Data Sheets, Small Caliber Ammunition
    *Dept of Army, field manual, FM 21-76, Survival, Evasion and Escape
    *Blue Book of Guns, 32nd Edition, by SP Fjestad
    *Famous Guns from the Winchester Collection, abridge Ed, by Hank Wieand Bowman, 1964 edition
    *Lucian Cary on Guns, copyright 1957
    the last two books are both Paperback, about 7x9 inches, 3/8 inch thick
    Last edited by Jackpine; 11-19-2018 at 03:36 PM. Reason: price reduced

Boolit Buddy
    Well, this seemed like a good idea at the time, but the response has been less than overwhelming. Is the price too high, or is packaging this many books just a bad idea?

Let's try dropping the price to $5 per book or total of $95 plus media rate shipping.

Would appreciate input, without violating rule about discussion.

Thanks,

Jackpine

Boolit Master
    Sending you a PM about your post #2 in an attempt to avoid breaking the rules of this forum about discussion in a S&S topic.
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Buddy
    One more try as a package. If not takers, I guess I will have to price them individually.

Boolit Buddy
    Books are relisted individually. Please close this thread.

Thanks,

Jackpine