RepackboxInline FabricationRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWideners
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading

Thread: Wally world and 22rf ammo

Boolit Master

Wally world and 22rf ammo

Anyone been in their local wally world recently? Was there today and with the exception of the bulk Rem 22rf in buckets no 22rf ammo on the shelves. Maybe another 22rf panic is starting. I did score 2-150 round boxes of Federal/ lake city m855 and those were the last two boxes they had. Not always available at this store so got it when I did. When I mean no 22rf ammo on the shelves they were bare. Did manage to get some of the Federal 550 round bricks and some 350 round boxes of auto match but that was earlier this year. Be interesting what's going on at your local Wally World. I realize that hunting season has opened up in many states and where I used to hunt small game no 22's only shotgun. Frank

Boolit Bub
    They had plenty at mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    I've been at 4 Wal-Mart's in the last week. Plenty at all of them (if you aren't too picky on brand/type). Certain style sell out from time to time.

Boolit Master

The Turners here in CALIF has a dozen different brands in various quantities in the Holiday Flyer. No shortage here.

I think wally world has their heads up their butts on their firearm/ammo policy. Can't figure out how to keep their stores stocked and appear to be anti- gun at the same time.
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Banned
    I was at Walmart today. Remington Thunderbolt under 3 cents per round.

My local Farm King store moved their 22lr ammo from behind the counter into a large glass fronted case on the aisle because they had too much for the previous location.
    There are lots of choices in that cabinet.
    Plenty of ammo at the Wal Mart as well.
    No shortage here.

Boolit Master

All you want for under $.05.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Only having the buckets or a couple brands isn't a shortage. A shortage is when only the employees or their friends and family have any. Or the LGS limits purchase to 2 boxes of 50 cnt. per person.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Master

Utica has plenty but NO STANDARD VELOCITY why I wonder

Boolit Buddy
    Our local Walmart can't seem to be able to keep many things in stock. The bread, ice cream and many other items. They'll have it and then not for weeks at a time. It's not just rf ammo here. I think it's the folks in charge.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Cayton View Post
    Our local Walmart can't seem to be able to keep many things in stock. The bread, ice cream and many other items. They'll have it and then not for weeks at a time. It's not just rf ammo here. I think it's the folks in charge.
    Same issue w/ diapers at all four by me. I stopped even looking and pay a little more at Target. The managers at Walmarts determine what to stock. They seem to do a poor job at the ones by me. I’m sure they have 22lr in stock but they never have much.

Boolit Bub
    At my Wally World, if you find a product that is actually good, they won't carry it for long. Regardless of what it is. Ammo and Food are the worst offenders in this regard. . LOL

Boolit Master
    I posted this same question on the "Our Town" forum and most agreed they did have a good selection. However stocking stuff like Johnsonville grillers bratwurst patties, other meats and breads leaves a lot to be desired. They are opening up a upscale Albertson's which although costs more money usually have a very good selection.. Frank