Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyRepackboxWidenersLee Precision
Reloading Everything Load Data

Thread: WTS/WTT Howling Raven Mosin Nagant 91/30 muzzle brake

Boolit Buddy

WTS/WTT Howling Raven Mosin Nagant 91/30 muzzle brake

I got this brake last year and tried it out on my 91/30 and while it looks great I just cant get used to it on a factory setup 91/30. Not if I had sporterized it etc maybe it would look good but just cant do it to a pristine rifle. Anyway these jokers are $50 when you can find them. I can send pictures of it but if you search howling raven 91/30 brake you will see it. All steel and nice blued finish. Matches the rifles pretty well. I would like $50 shipped out of it since it's like new and has not been fired just installed. Also looking to do some trading too.
    Trades I could use 7.62x54r dies, brass, bullets. Also surplus 7.62x54r ammo etc.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

Boolit Buddy

Open to reasonable offers.
    Could use 7mm rem mag brass and dies and bullets too.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3