Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Inline FabricationReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionWidenersRepackboxLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new reloading room

Cleaner than the last OR I was in!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.
    Wow, what a great room. Someday I hope to get my room set up. That way anyone wanting me will know just where to go to find me.

Nice work there Texas.

You don’t have enough going on in your mancave. You need to be reloading .45s for Saturdays cas match, have your Marlin tore down and be working on your 300blkout AR brass and Pmags issues. And have just dropped a screw or pin and can’t find it.
    Nice.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Walks View Post
    I envy you that Beautiful setup, I'll go along with the rest of the guys. That die cabinet is fantastic.
    Makes me wish I lived several hundred miles to the north. I'd drop by with a big thermos of coffee.
    But I'd guess you've probably got a coffee pot setup too.
    You're welcome to drop by if you ever are in the neighborhood, as a matter of fact I'll be hosting a reloading/casting party here sometime soon. I try to get some guys, mostly from our local shooting association, together a couple of times a year. I make a big pot of chili and some cornbread for lunch. It's proved to be popular and we do manage to make a few bullets and load some ammunition. It's a good way to get more people involved in casting and reloading, and each participant gets to know more of the members, we currently have over 1000 members so it will take a while to meet all of them.

https://www.cossapark.com/
    Last edited by elk hunter; 11-16-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    BIG OR SMALL I LIKE THEM ALL, 577 TO 22 HORNET.

Man, I thought I had some room!! That is awesome and if that is "cluttered", you would have a nervous breakdown in my reloading room!

WARNING, major clutter ahead! Look away if you might be bothered!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Quote Originally Posted by fishingsetx View Post
    Man, I thought I had some room!! That is awesome and if that is "cluttered", you would have a nervous breakdown in my reloading room!

WARNING, major clutter ahead! Look away if you might be bothered!

youve enough generators for a race ! Great space and NOT my definition of cluttered

Takes 2 of those little 2kw generators to run our camper AC and its nice to cut it down to one on eco mode when the AC isnt needed. Its really quiet and sips gas that way.

I like to say my hobby is collecting hobbies so there are tools for everything from making tee shirts, to making black powder to electroetching metal in there!

Boolit Master
    Isn't there an old saying that goes; (one mans clutter is another mans treasure)? Everyone has their own ideas on what clutter is and I certainly have a serious clutter problem in my shop that I hope to remedy with a new garage/storage shed where I can put tools etc that I'm not using all the time. This is the first time I've had a real separate designated reloading and casting area and at my age, and to give you a hint on my age my Dr. banned me from getting on any ladders, I don't want to trip over anything and hurt myself so I can't enjoy it.
    BIG OR SMALL I LIKE THEM ALL, 577 TO 22 HORNET.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12