Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackbox
Inline Fabrication Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High Point 9mm Carbine.

Boolit Grand Master

I ain't gonna argue, but English is my first language (even though my upbringing was done by an Okie and a Texan). You say tomAto, I say tomAHto...
    My Anchor is holding fast!

"Oh and my beard gets caught on the stock." Two fixes Epoxy in crack on gunstock----or---Duct tape on beard.. LOL
    my Hipoint carbine is 45ACP w/red dot site.

If they made a left hand version, you could duct tape one to a right hand one and have twice as much fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    The only negative I have seen is there pistols .people on some online forums say what a *** or there junk. I have a high point in 9 and 40 S&W. They boath shoot good and eat about everything . In the nine I have to keep the bullets around .358 or less. They some times won’t compleatly chamber at .3585 or bigger. It’s not that big of deal. Boath highpoints shoot good where cheep and are a good range toy for me. People say there ugly but i thank there is a lot of ugly polymer guns out there. There a tool for me to shoot that’s it

Its a tough crowd, but I have 3, would not trade any of them. Son in law is currently using the .40sw for home defense.

While I like both the 9mm and the .40 the .45acp really made me fall in love with it.
    And easily the most accurate of my 3.

For the money, they are hard to beat.

No they are not a 1 moa rifle.

With a Red Dot sight and targets from 25 to 50 yards they are more fun than what ought to be legal. But call me a Hipoint fanboi. I'll wear that hat, they been good to me.

Boolit Buddy
    I have a 995 9mm, and it shoots anything I load up, and it is set up with a light and a red dot. It is my go to gun, for varmint control, around the chicken coop. It has rolled coyotes, coon, anything that is a threat. I have one mag loaded with cast, and one mag loaded up with 9mm shot shell. The next one will be a 45acp. When the grand kids come over, guess what the favorite gun is?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12