Lee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad DataTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything Wideners

Thread: For thought and meditation

Boolit Master

For thought and meditation

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 CORINTHIANS 5:17
    What understanding do you have of the salvation of your soul? The work of salvation means that in your real life things are dramatically changed. You no longer look at things in the same way. Your desires are new and the old things have lost their power to attract you. One of the tests for determining if the work of salvation in your life is genuine is— has God changed the things that really matter to you? If you still yearn for the old things, it is absurd to talk about being born from above— you are deceiving yourself. If you are born again, the Spirit of God makes the change very evident in your real life and thought. And when a crisis comes, you are the most amazed person on earth at the wonderful difference there is in you. There is no possibility of imagining that you did it. It is this complete and amazing change that is the very evidence that you are saved.
    What difference has my salvation and sanctification made? For instance, can I stand in the light of 1 Corinthians 13 , or do I squirm and evade the issue? True salvation, worked out in me by the Holy Spirit, frees me completely. And as long as I “walk in the light as He is in the light” (1 John 1:7), God sees nothing to rebuke because His life is working itself into every detailed part of my being, not on the conscious level, but even deeper than my consciousness.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Great lesson and reminder Ronnie . Upon acceptance and profession of faith belief in our Lord we accept the gift of his Holy Spirit . We are literally a new creature in him and ourselves . Seeking and allowing the Spirit will affect everything in our lives and those around us . We ae to seek his spirit in all we do , say and think . Thank you for the lesson .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Amen and thank you for a great lesson.