Load DataInline FabricationReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I live in Illinois...can anyone recommend a good van lines?

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by grmps View Post
    if i lived in calif or ill. I'd look into getting signed up with that firearm legal group i heard of. You get arrested/have a legal issue with a firearm and 1 call they are there.

Maybe another member will remember their name/contact.
    uscca
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master
    Tennessee is high on our escape route.
    My partner just bought a house outside of Nashville, I am leaning towards Knoxville.
    Was planning on possibly staying a few more years, the mother in law still lives here and my folks play snowbird, here during the summer and our daughter still has 5 years left before graduating high school.
    Only reason we moved back up north was to be by family after our daughter was born. I grew up 700 miles away from my grandparents and would have loved to spent more time with them. But a few years after we moved back my folks bought a house in Florida.

But after this last election we are thinking of moving up our escape plans.

There is definitely no future here, just a matter of how long before it comes crashing down.
    And I don’t want to be the last one left.

There is nobody I talk too that wants to stay in this state. It is sad because we all grew up here but feel like we are forced to move out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Wisconsin is falling! Looking at the election map I see out county of Kenosha which has been purple this election has been deep blue. Last election our county overwhelmingly vote for Scott Walker, this election he lost by 2/3. Kenosha county is the Eastern most county on the Illinois border. Though we were able to retain Paul Ryan's seat.

It just amazes me that they mysteriously keep finding all these uncounted ballots!

Just ran across this for all you fine people living in Illinois. Just take a look at what you New Governor is doing!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/reale...D2GI?ocid=iehp

Boolit Master
    Anyone living in Illinois who wants to see what's coming? Just take a drive down to Cairo and have a look around!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundarstick View Post
    Anyone living in Illinois who wants to see what's coming? Just take a drive down to Cairo and have a look around!
    I've been there....property values are very low, a great area to invest in some prime real estate.

I hear the stories of people fleeing California to places like the North and Texas and Colorado and then I see how those places voted this past election and I just pray they don't come here! We do not have the same values.

Boolit Master
    Life is about choices. Moving is not as difficult as it seems. We disliked Colorado so much it encouraged us to find a new home in Tennessee. Not only is it a very gun friendly state but taxes are so low few would believe me.
    Love where you live or move to where you will.
    East Tennessee

Still more room here in Georgia. As for taxes, we have a 10 acre farm. A big barn to cast in , see deer every day, 3000 sq ft house and tax is $350 per year. I can shoot about any direction and a neighbor will come and join me with his rifle. state and county is Rep.We may may get a dusting of snow about twice a year but it is gone next day. No complaints here
    There is a house for sale down the road.
    I have come to believe honey bees are more important to this world than I am.

Boolit Master
    Minnesota is a "failed" state.

Do not even think about it... Look elsewhere is "my" advice...

I would move, but I am pretty much stuck here now.
    Bums me out...

G'Luck in escaping Illinois...

Had to edit to remove the accurate description of how MN became a cesspool & getting worse... to avoid "political comment".
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master
    RE:Chicago.My Father gave up on wanting to live in that town when he had to live there for about 4 months when he was doing chauffer work after the war(WW1 that is)during prohibition.Chi town was nasty and dirty even then,and the politians even worse.He was only about 2 blocks away from the garage where the St.Valentines Day Massacre took place when it happened.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck

Boolit Buddy
    Heard That!!! In Arizona we are getting people from all the s--Holes north & south Now from south of Mexico!!! Don't know how we pay for this stuff.
    Inequality is to try to make Unequal things Equal Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12