Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackbox
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2WidenersLoad Data
Titan Reloading Lee Precision

Thread: Opinions? EAA Bounty Hunter

Opinions? EAA Bounty Hunter

Looking for another revolver, ran across the EAA brand, and was wondering if anyone has recent opinion on the brand / or the gun?
    Probably 38/357 as I really don't want to do another caliber right now.
    TIA

I just looked at them. Good looking pistol. But honestly if it were me I'd go ahead and get a Ruger blackhawk. You're only looking at a little over $100 more.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    I wish I bought the one at a local gun store a few years ago.it was cheep it was the 357 6 in bbl. I haven’t shot one but are told that they are good pistols.

Boolit Master

The best 357 Revolver I believe is the Smith 586 6" tube. I had one that would group 3/4" at 25 yds if I did my part correctly. I am sure that there are better ones than the one I chose. I also have a few Ruger single action revolvers: Flat top 38/357/9MM w 4 5/8 tube from 1969, .30 Carbine NM 7.5" tube, 327 Federal Magnum BH w 5.5" tube and stainless steel, 44 Special Bisley frame BH w 5.5" tube and a Ruger Vaquero 45 Colt w 4/ 5/8 tube. All these revolvers with the exception of the Vaquero are built bank vault tough and are an excellent choice of craftsmanship, materials and excellent design that combine to produce a very versatile group of weapons. I would like to see somebody come up with a 1911 framed semi shooter in 327 Federal Magnum. I would expect at least a 12 round magazine capacity with these skinny cases
    Pax Nobiscum Dan (Crash) Corrigan

Currently casting, reloading and shooting: 223 Rem, 6.5x55 Sweede, 30 Carbine, 30-06 Springfield, 30-30 WCF, 303 Brit., 7.62x39, 7.92x57 Mauser, .32 Long, 32 H&R Mag, 327 Fed Mag, 380 ACP. 9x19, 38 Spcl, 357 Mag, 38-55 Win, 41 Mag, 44 Spcl., 44 Mag, 45 Colt, 45 ACP, 454 Casull, 457 RB for ROA and 50-90 Sharps. Shooting .22 LR & 12 Gauge seldom and buying ammo for same.

Banner Sponsor

I bought one of the EAA Bounty Hunter in 357 about 12 years ago. The fit and finish looked pretty good. The only problem I had with it was the fixed sights would shoot about 18" left at 50 yds.
    I emailed the factory and they weren't very interested in doing anything about it. They said that the gun was intended for people to do reenactments with.
    So... the gun looked pretty good, with some work it could be better.
    Customer service was -1 out of 10