Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLee Precision
WidenersSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Repackbox Reloading Everything

Thread: Prayer request

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Prayer request

I find myself in need of prayer . I am in a position where I will have to make some hard decisions in the next few days and have been seeking His help . I find myself physically and mentally challenged to get done several things that have snowballed in a short while . These decisions affect others and that troubles me . Thank you for your prayers .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Father God. I lift up Boaz to you this morning. Give him the peace and wisdom that he needs to make these decisions. Wrap your loving arms around him and comfort him. Give him the strength both physically and mentally that he asks for. You Oh God are our strength and comfort. You watch over us and care for us. In you we all find our strength. Watch over him and bless him. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord please Guide my Brother as he seeks to follow your will with everything in his life. Lord we are all growing older and having to pay for our reckless living as youth. You have saved us from sin but we need you help to make wise decisions on every issue of our lives. Heal the physical and direct us with every decision so we please you and show you as we walk with you. Help Charlie with all these area's and strengthen him with your Spirit to know your plans.
    In Jesus name we pray
    Amen

Heavenly Father, watch over Boaz, guide his decisions and give him your peace. Amen

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

in Remebrance
    Done and ongoing my brother. If it should be something that I personally can help with you have only to call. GW
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling

Boolit Grand Master

Lord you have all wisdom and know every detail of our lives. I ask that you provide Boaz just what he needs to see him through this challenge, or these challenges. Walk with him through the process as you promised in the 23rd Psalm. Thank You.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master

We are praying for you Brother.

Heavenly Father, please allow our brother to find his way thru You and help him to overcome his burden by laying it at Your feet. Help him to overcome his stubbornness and hardheadedness (no offense Charlie, but you know it's true). Help him to accept Your Grace and Mercy. In Jesus name. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen to all the prayers for our brother Charlie, in the name of Christ Jesus!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

I thank all of you , there is always encouragement here .

Done and done.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    I find myself in need of prayer . I am in a position where I will have to make some hard decisions in the next few days and have been seeking His help . I find myself physically and mentally challenged to get done several things that have snowballed in a short while . These decisions affect others and that troubles me . Thank you for your prayers .
    Father, I bring to You brother Boaz. He is need of calmness, clarity, and pain relief. Please help him to achieve these qualities. Please help him with his physical problems and give his physicians the proper path to go down in order to return him back to good physical and emotional health. Father, You are the great healer and only You can grant him my requests on Boaz's behalf. AMEN.
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please give Mercy,Help, Guidance , Peace, Love, Faith, Hope , and Wisdom to Charlie. Thou art Holy, Holy, Holy.... Amen

Our Lord is the only constant in our lives . Thank you for your prayers and caring .

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, or brother Boaz is in need of your care, your wisdom, and your guiding hand. Make him supple enough to act as only you can direct him to, and wise enough to not be fooled by any outside desires, influences or temptations. He is sincere in his need and desire for your help, for only you can guide us well in these situations. Reach down your mighty hand and let him know the way forth. Thank you, Lord, and amen.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord, Charlie needs your help. Help him know that if he takes care of himself he will be able to care for others. You are the one who takes care of us and our others, we just follow your leadership but you do the leading.
    Amen

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.
    jim

Now I lay me down to sleep . If I should die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to take . If I should live for many days I pray the Lord to guide my ways .

Most of us grew up with this as a first prayer . It's a lesson in our fragile existence in this fallen world . It alludes to the fact that we will die but the time is only known by our creator . As the hairs on our head are numbered so is our time here .

BUT ! We pray for him to take us ! Knowing a better life through his promise of salvation of eternal life through his son Jesus Christ is given through his sacrifice to give it by the shedding of his precious blood . Constant seeking of his Holy Spirit and commitment is the path to him that created me . Discipleship beyond the wiles of a fallen world . By choice and only choice do we seek and exalt him as our king .

Shall do, during my bible time tonight.
    Knightflyer - Pesky newbie with a 30-30 & a zillion questions
    "And what I want to say is this, that I'm the King's man; and if this Parliament of Owls is any sort of plot against the King, I'm having nothing to do with it." - C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair
    Shalom y'all!