RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
WidenersLee PrecisionInline FabricationReloading Everything
Repackbox Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congratulations Nosler

Boolit Master
    30 miles South of Cheyenne, unfortunately
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter2 View Post
    I’ll buck the trend. I really like it. May have to save my coins and get a creedmoor
    Perfect combination. UGLY gun, STUPID caliber and WAY overpriced to boot. What's not to love?
    When it's time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.... and brother, it's STARTING TO RAIN!!

Is it a wanna be rifle or a wanna be pistol? Looks to me like a neutered rifle. I just don't get it with these chopped up rifles. Each to his own, just not my cup of tea.

Now if Nosler would just start making the .45 260 and 300gr Partitions again!!

Boolit Master
    I have a friend who mounted a .458 Win Mag on an XP-100 action. He shot it about 3 times, then sold it! Can't say as I blame him...he had an awesome flinch when he shot it!

I think looks wise, it's okay, for a modern gun. The MSRP is laughable.

Boolit Grand Master
    Well, whatever blows your dress up. I can appreciate the likely accuracy to be mined from such a handgun, but I have other things to spend $2500 on. Other folks will feel otherwise, and that is the beauty of this hobby field.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Hey, its a bolt action pistol. It will never look as good as a Python or an N frame S&W, but as they say. different strokes for....... Wonder what it would look like in a shoulder rig LOL
    IT AINT what ya shoot--its how ya shoot it. NONE of us are as smart as ALL of us!

Boolit Buddy
    Like they say "its the man behind the machine".
    I love my Contenders, the range is a lil shorter though.

EDIT- Bob Milek would be proud.

Yes indeed he would. Bob loved the challenge of hand gun hunting and between he and Elmer Keith, I was challenged at an early age to give it a go. The success you have with a handgun is somehow a little sweeter to me. Noslers gun is probably a real masterpiece of gunsmithing but I prefer a more traditional approach. Not prejudging the gun, for once I'm glad I cant afford it.
    IT AINT what ya shoot--its how ya shoot it. NONE of us are as smart as ALL of us!

I find it somewhat attractive, the price? not so much
    Paul G

I am Retired, I was tired yesterday and I am tired today!!!

Boolit Buddy
    No thanks. If I wanted a handrifle I could either buy or build a Savage Striker.

Boolit Master

I like like my XP-100 in 7 mm br.

AND I want the Nosler, just not the price😳😳

Boolit Master
    think I'll saw 9 inches off my stock and graft a hand grip on it. Would be about the same. That sir is neither hand gun nor rifle ( to big for 1 hand to short to shoulder) it's an abomination. That just my observation, now where can I get one?

Boolit Master
    I always kinda liked the xp100, but this dosent float my boat. Painted aluminum stock, ar grips, 6# weight!! That thing weighs more than my Kimber84, and I bet a 13inch 6Creedmore would be brutally LOUD. Nope not even for 249$, now an Exemplar in 22LR would be quite intetesting! Just my opinion, and we know what opinions are like.
    “You don’t practice until you get it right. You practice until you can’t get it wrong.” Jason Elam, All-Pro kicker, Denver Broncos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12