Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingInline FabricationReloading Everything
Repackbox Wideners

Thread: How do I view replies?

How do I view replies?

Is there a way to see when a thread I have commented on has follow up comments?
    Currently I am going to my profile and viewing what I have commented on and then going to that thread, wondering if there is a quicker way.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Yeah...right above your original post in the thread click on "Thread Tools" and subscribe to the thread...then chose the option for notification that you want.

And...then under "Quick Links" at the top you can go to the Subscribed threads and select it from there for follow ups.

redhawk

The only stupid question...is the unasked one.
    Not all who wander....are lost.
    "Common Sense" is like a flower. It doesn't grow in everyone's garden.

If more government is the answer, then it was a really stupid question. - Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Advanced Search (far right on the dark grey tool bar)
    Single search content type
    Put in your user name
    Search Now
    DONE

IF you have not read the post since changes, it will show up dark, if you have read all the changes, it will show up light
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    For even nicer results once you catch up, go to "Forum Actions" above, then "General Settings" under that, and set "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to "Through my Control Panel Only" - Once you've subscribed, left clicking on your name in the top right box and picking "UserCP" gives you your Control Panel, which will list any PMs you have, as well as any unread threads you've subscribed to. Really handy! And in that list, you can unsubscribe from a thread, should you wish, there is an "Unsubscribe" link on every subscription you have. (Only the subscriptions with new messages show in UserCP; You can see the ones you've already read in "Quick Links" then "Subscribed Threads" under that.)

Keeps me less insane (I think, maybe) LOL

Thank you gentlemen.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by skeettx View Post
    Advanced Search (far right on the dark grey tool bar)
    Single search content type
    Put in your user name
    Search Now
    DONE

IF you have not read the post since changes, it will show up dark, if you have read all the changes, it will show up light
    I do as skeettx outlines above...
    Except I have previously clicked "Save search preferences" at bottom of screen, so it's just two clicks of the mouse to search the threads I've posted in, that have new activity. Which is nice, because I do this often...maybe twenty times a day.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001