WidenersTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionRepackbox
Load DataRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTS: Presses and Reloading stuff-10 items

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Presses and Reloading stuff-Need feedback/offers

Looking for feedback and/or offers. See post #11. Thanks for looking. Jackpine

Hello the Fire. Am continuing to clean house in prep for future move. I have accumulated stuff that I thought I really needed or bought estate packages, getting things I did not need to obtain the things I wanted. Then because I had room, I just let it pile up. Some of this stuff I have used, but 20 years ago, some I have never used, or if I have, just can't remember. (that situation seems to being getting worse and worse!!)

All except the two MEC 650s will ship in USPS Flat Rate Boxes (FRB) but in some cases will require partial disassembly of items to fit. For sake of simplicity, I am rounding off shipping to: Small = $7, Medium = $13 and Large = $17.

Will combine shipping for multiple items, using most cost effective. Prefer PayPal (if you use "regular" PP, I will cover the fees.)

Will consider other forms of payment, INCLUDING live chickens, but only if they are young and laying on regular basis. (Absolutely no old hens.)

After I posted, I realized that once again, my pictures are sideways. Not smart enough to know how to correct. Please note that each item in pictures has a piece of masking tape with a number on it that corresponds to the item number. And yes, I should have made the numbers bigger!

Will consider Trades of: jacketed bullets, 22, 243, 7mm and 30 caliber, checkering tools, Savage 110 barrels, and other strange things that you want to offer.

Sold1. Lee Pro 1000, 10mm/40 S&W. I have not used this particular press, but have loaded MANY thousands of rounds on the other two Pro 1000s I own. Once you figure out the little issues with primer feeding, they are a great press for the money. The only thing I see with this unit is that whoever used it previously evidently only owned a vice grip, and no wrenches, and chewed the locking nuts of the deprimer die. It does not have the case feeder. $95 plus LFRB

Sold2. RCBS Hand primer. New in box. Does not appear to have ever been used, as the primer feed inserts and rams are all still in sealed, unopened, plastic bag. These units use standard shell holders. $30 plus SFRB

Sold3. RCBS Rotary Case Trimmer. Includes pilots 24, 28, 30, 44 and the two shell holder collets. With factory box. Has some surface rust discoloration, but in good operating condition. $40 plus MFRB

Sold4. MEC 650 12 gauge press. This is a "newer" model with the large wood handle. Includes EZ prime, 1 1/8 oz bar with insert # 19. $110, plus shipping. This will have to go UPS ground. I would guess about $30, depending on zip and assuming delivery to residential.

5. MEC 12 gauge Case Conditioner $35. Will go into LFRB if I partially disassemble.

Sold6. Lee Load All, 20 gauge, with all the inserts pictured, which I think is the full set. $35. Will go into LFRB if I partially disassemble.

7. MEC 650, 20 gauge press. Has the older style primer feed, but I do not have the tube. $95 plus shipping. This will have to go UPS ground. I would guess about $30, depending on zip and assuming delivery to residential.

Revised 8. MEC 600 Jr, 12 gauge, also includes, 28 gauge conversion kit. With 7/8 oz charge bar and insert #26. (the Universal Charge bar, #10, would be the ideal mate for this.) $95 plus shipping (will go in LFRB if I partially disassemble.) Revision A member wanted to buy just the conversion kit, so now I have just the Mec 600 Jr, 12 gauge, $50 Will still need LFRB.

Sold9. MEC 600, Mark V, 12 gauge, with EZ prime. With 1 3/8 oz bar and #37 powder insert #37. $70 plus shipping. (will go in LFRB if I partially disassemble.)

Sold10. Universal Charge Bar, Model "C" (for use with MEC Single stage models and some Texan single stage.) This is the style which has variable cavity for shot, and will adjust from 1/2 to 2 ounce. The powder side uses the standard MEC inserts. $25 plus SFRB

Thanks for looking,

Jackpine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0729 (2).jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	229028   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0732 (1).jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	229029   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0733 (1).jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	229030   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0734.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	229031   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0735.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	229021  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0736.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	229022  
    Last edited by Jackpine; 10-23-2018 at 08:46 PM. Reason: change title/ask for feedback and offers

Boolit Buddy

I'll take #2 RCBS Hand primer. New in box. Does not appear to have ever been used, as the primer feed inserts and rams are all still in sealed, unopened, plastic bag. These units use standard shell holders. $30 plus SFRB
    PM Incoming.
    "The Constitution should be taken like mountain whiskey -- undiluted and untaxed." - Sam Ervin

Boolit Master
    What is 5? A resizer?

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin39a View Post
    What is 5? A resizer?
    Yes, it resizes and deprimes.

Boolit Buddy
    Forgot to say that I would consider trades. Have amended original posting. Will consider jacketed bullets, checkering tools, Savage 110 barrel and other things you may want to offer.

USMC 77, USRA 79

I will take the lee load all... pm sent
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

pm sent on the RCBS rotary case triimmer. james

Boolit Buddy
    #6, Lee Load All, 20 gauge is sold to to Markopolo and going to Alaska.

Boolit Buddy
    No 9, Mec 600 Jr, Mark V, Sold

Boolit Buddy
    Border Brewer and Markopolo, your goodies went to the post office this afternoon. Will PM you the tracking numbers a little later.

Boolit Buddy
    Hey Folks,

I thought I had priced pretty fairly, but either no one wants these items (and remember that "need" has nothing to do with buy guns stuff!!" or it is priced too high.

Please give me some feedback and/or if you are interested in anything, make me an offer.

Thanks,

Jackpine

Boolit Master
    How about $25 shipped for #10?
    My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.- Rodney Dangerfield

Boolit Buddy
    Pm sent on #3
    In regards to shooting safety.Until you are ready to fire, keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by rtracy2001 View Post
    How about $25 shipped for #10?
    Hey Mr Tracy,

I will take accept your offer. Will send PM shortly,

Thanks,

Jackpine

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackpine View Post
    Hey Mr Tracy,

I will take accept your offer. Will send PM shortly,

Thanks,

Jackpine
    Payment Sent via PayPal.

Thanks!
    My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.- Rodney Dangerfield

Boolit Bub
    pm sen on #4

Boolit Buddy
    As per our PM and arrangement . I will be privileged to take #3
    In regards to shooting safety.Until you are ready to fire, keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

Boolit Buddy
    #3, #4, and #10 are sold. Thanks guys

Boolit Mold
    Pm sent on #1

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ep55555 View Post
    Pm sent on #1
    Responded to your PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast