MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationLoad DataWidenersLee Precision
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky

Thread: Need help finding the mounting plate for RCBS powder measured

Need help finding the mounting plate for RCBS powder measured

I got a case of reloading stuff from someone and it came with an RCBS powder measure but nothing to mount it with.
    I am looking for the kind that is a plate that you screw the measure into and on the other end you screw it onto your press along with the seating die so you can just pour the powder and then load the projectile. I am aware of the stands, but my single stage press is mounted on a block of wood so I have limited space on the "bench."
    Any help would be appreciated.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Boolit Master
    RCBS has a part called a Stand Plate Part# 09020 for the Uniflow measure that connects the measure to the press using the die as the hold down point. Pretty simple piece, just two big holes on either end of the plate (one may be threaded for the measure). The downside is that it will require major readjustment of the dies to accommodate the thickness of the plate.

Give RCBS a call and they may send you one... while your at it ask them for a set if the standard drop tubes if your measure didn't come with them. The one that does .38 well doesn't do so good for .223 as I was reminded the hard way...

I went the other way like most folks and got the powder measure stands and mounted them to a sturdy block of wood which allows me to move them around the loading bench and put them away when not in use to free up bench space.

That is the part I am looking for, just didn't know what it was called.
    Thank you.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Definitely call RCBS. I wanted to by one to make a dropper stand. They sent one free.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E8C26FC6-DF98-4625-AB34-2AE5DE53EF53.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	228973