Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
WidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Repackbox Lee Precision

Thread: Well Done, Grafs. Well Done!

Boolit Grand Master

Well Done, Grafs. Well Done!

I recently won an auction for a matched pair of Ruger Single Six 32 H&R Mag pistols. Since I had nothing for this caliber I perused forums and posted here about a mold, etc. Thursday 11 Oct I got an email from my FFL they were in so that night I placed an order with one of the sponsers, Grafs, for a Lee mold, Starline brass, 100 Acme boolits (until I can cast some) and a set of Lee Dies.

Yesterday on the way to pick them up I stopped by a LGS and bought a box of 32 H&R Federals thinking it would be next week before my stuff was in and I was itching to put a few rounds downrange this weekend.

I got home today from work and guess what was at my door? A box from Grafs with all of my stuff! 2 days from order to the door. I wish I could return the Federals but I'll just shoot them up.

Service like this is what keeps the Firearms Industry at the top of the customer satisfaction list. Well Done, Grafs.

PS: I had a really, really hard time not adding a bottle or two of Vectan to my order. Great powder and on sale for $14 (GM3) or $15 give or take.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

Good for you. I like a story with a happy ending.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

I have always been very satisfied with Graf's service, great bunch of people.

Glad you had a similar experience.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Grouchy Old Curmudgeon

Grafs is an exceptional place to buy from. Great people and "old time" service. I use them a lot.

I like a place like Grafs where you can call and talk to a human and ask questions before you order. I'm a satisfied customer, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Bub
    Old man graf was a great trap shooter his son took over at some point. Used to be my local gun shop. Not so commercial as midway. Both are good people.

Boolit Bub
    Been buying reloading stuff from them since the 80s

Boolit Master
    I started buying from Graf's as a walk in customer during the 60's.They used to have steel drums of gun powder setting in the walk in store area.