MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingInline FabricationWideners
RotoMetals2RepackboxReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: Wtb: buttstock and forend for a Winchester 37 410 shotgun/ and forend iron

Boolit Master

Wtb: buttstock and forend for a Winchester 37 410 shotgun/ and forend iron

I got a copy of a Winchester m 37 with no wood and no forend parts. It looks like it is in good working order except for the missing parts. So I'll just take a flyer here and ask if there might be some parts laying in someones stash who wants to work a trade or sale. Walnut would be great. Thanks. I looked at Boyds and they didn't show anything but 12 ga which I do not think could be adapted.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	228777Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	228778Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	147.7 KB 
ID:	228779Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	146.7 KB 
ID:	228780

Here are some pictures of the gun parts I have. It is such a delightfully trim action I would like to shoot it.

Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master

Save me some whittling here.

I LIKE IKE

You say it's a copy? What are the stampings on it? My brother has a 12 gauge m37 Winchester made in Canada- I suppose by Cooey. Good gun - I hope you find the furniture to complete it.

Boolit Master

To help with getting the correct stock and not just for discussion sake........ The stamping on the side is a bird in a circle with the word Falcon around the bottom circumference. The bottom of the receiver is stamped SPESCO , Atlanta Ga, Made in Japan. The barrel is marked 410 ga 2 3/4 chamber. Never saw one marked 2 3/4 before. I have some trade bait to mention; a Lyman 12 ga Foster type slug mold, a couple hundred 311 165 ranch dog boolits, a Huber trigger for an Arisaka type 38, 308 brass, 9mm brass, 40 brass, 223 brass.

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master

looking for a wood stock

I LIKE IKE