RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersRepackboxInline FabricationReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky Load Data

Thread: Thanks for the prayers

Boolit Buddy

Thanks for the prayers

Once again the members of this sight have come through. My wife fell at work and broke her hip,broke the ball off the end of her femur so there was no recourse but to get a partial hip replacement. 9 days after surgery she is home and doing well. If you saw my first post my wife is really stubborn and that probably got her home quicker, but now she is home with narrow doors and uneven surfaces and it is a challenge. Thanks for all the prayers as I feel that they made a difference in her recovery. I am humbled to be a part of this family. Your friend Oily

Boolit Buddy
    Update, my wife is doing well and even off the cane! she has about 2 more weeks of physical therapy and probably back to work in a limited capacity after that. Thanks for the prayers and support from all of you online or in the background. You don't have to post your prayers as we have received a abundant amount of healing from your prayers. Humbly Oily