WidenersRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingRepackbox
Titan ReloadingLoad DataInline FabricationLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS: mould clearance sale

WTS: mould clearance sale

I am thinning the herd on my mould collection.
    All of my moulds have been perfectly taken care of. I clean them after every use and keep them oiled and tightly wrapped in a plastic shopping bag and taped shut. They are stored in airtight containers until used, or taken out and fondled and re oiled at least annually.
    They are all in excellent condition. These moulds saw use in my earlier casting years and I have replaced most of them with H&G moulds or just don't use them any more. NO PHOTOS - MY CAMERA IS IN THE SHOP.
    Terms of sale: I will accept discreet cash at your risk. If you do that, use something with tracking. Personal checks if you have perfect feedback and have been here for a while. Otherwise PO money order or bank check.
    SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THESE PRICES. WILL COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLES AND SAVE YOU A FEW BUCKS.

3) RCBS 358-158 swc plain base - 2 cavity – no handles. Classic 38/357 bullet. Casts wonderfully. $50

4) Lyman 429421 plain base 2 cavity – no handles. 44 Special, 44 Mag 245 Grain SWC. $50

7) Lyman 358156 GC 4 cavity – the classic Lyman 357 bullet – no handles. $75

9) Lyman 358156 single cavity – perfect for HP’ing. . I just never got around to doing it. $40

Post all questions here or "I'll take it". We will work out the details via pm.
    Last edited by FISH4BUGS; 10-21-2018 at 05:58 PM. Reason: make it easier to follow
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Morning bump
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Master

I'll take this:

2) H&G #319 4 cavity swc – with handles – rare mould – designed for the .357 Remington Maximum. 200 grains. Plain base extended square grease groove, deep crimp groove. Wide driving bands. This is a long bullet. I fooled with this in 357 mag using WW296 by shortening 357 cases, or you can use it in a long cylinder, a single shot or a rifle. Heavy 357 bullet hits with authority. $170

Boolit Master

I'lltake this:

1) H&G #73 – 4 cavity with handles - -.38 S&W Special. 145 grains. "Improved #64." Plain base. One rounded grease groove, one crimp groove, semi-wadcutter shoulder, straight taper nose, to meplat. "Carl Haines says it is the best.38 bullet he has used. Shoots plenty of 95's with it. Another customer says "machine rest tested #73 and 30 different bullets (designs) --#73 was the most accurate" April 19, 1940. Very neat bullet to shoot in 38 or light 357’s. A great casting mould. $140

Boolit Master

cancel this one.
    I didn't see it said Lee.
    Last edited by BrassMagnet; 10-12-2018 at 08:49 AM.

Boolit Master

I'll take this:

8) Lyman 429360 single cavity – perfect for HP’ing. I just never got around to doing it. $40

Thank you! They are yours.
    Let me figure out how I can ship all this in one box and I'll reduce the price. I'll let you know the total amount via PM. I'll try to get to this today but I still have to make a living in all this fun!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by FISH4BUGS View Post
    Thank you! They are yours.
    Let me figure out how I can ship all this in one box and I'll reduce the price. I'll let you know the total amount via PM. I'll try to get to this today but I still have to make a living in all this fun!
    No big hurry!

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take #6

Quote Originally Posted by brassmagnet View Post
    cancel this one.
    I didn't see it said lee.
    # 5 cancelled - still available
    Last edited by FISH4BUGS; 10-12-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Pm sent with a question.

Saturday morning bump

Boolit Buddy
    I’ll take #5 and #10
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelgun View Post
    I’ll take #5 and #10
    Thanks
    They are yours. Details coming via PM.
    Thank you!

Sunday Morning Bump

Monday Morning bump

Tuesday morning bump