Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyRepackboxWideners
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: Thank you, precious Lord

Moderator Emeritus

Thank you, precious Lord

Lord, you have been so good to me! Last night, when the remnants of the Hurricane came through, you pushed it onward fast enough that it didn't really do much damage here. I pray that you will bless those who were so hard hit by this great storm. They need your mercy and solace, and will need your help and guidance in the days to come. Thank you for your grace and mercy here, and please, send your love and mercy and guidance to all those whose homes, and most everything they owned except for the clothes on their backs, have been blown away, never to be returned. Bless and provide for their families, Lord, who have to place their faith in the bread winner of the family. May they all learn some good, solid lessons from this experience, and relearn some old ones again.

You are the source of all blessings, and it has always been so. Forgive us when we err and stray. Forgive us when we return with our heads held low in shame and repentance, and restore us to thy Light and Grace. It's so easy for us to err and stray, Lord. And so hard to resist it. But with your grace, we CAN learn to do it. You take such great care of us when we can't, won't or don't of our own selves! Thank you for this, Lord. I cannot picture what life would be without you. Even when we're erring and straying, you STILL take care of us, and keep a spot open by your fire for us when we come back again. You humble me so much!

Please hear this humble prayer, Lord, and come to the aid and restoration of those who have been so hard hit by this powerful storm. I pray in the name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus, the Christ and the only Son of the Living God. Amen.

Thank you BW for this prayer. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

in Remebrance
    Amen! GW
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling

Boolit Master

I'll add my Amen to this most heart felt prayer. I simply cannot imagine what it would be like to lose everything this way. Lord I too say Thank you for your love and care for me and my family and humbly ask that you provide peace and protection to those affected by this latest round of storms.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master

Amen!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Dennis for this prayer . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Dennis, a great prayer and my hopes as well...Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan