Load DataLee PrecisionReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
RepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication Wideners

Thread: WTS: Waage and RCBS casting equipment

WTS: Waage and RCBS casting equipment

Hello Gents, I have a couple of used items for sale. I thought I would use the Waage furnace and RCBS luber sizer, yet they have been in the basement unused by me for quite some time...so its time for them to go to a new home.

Prices include shipping! The 1st I will take it followed by PM gets it. Payment by USPS postal money order or PayPal +4% (to cover fee's). I will accept a personal check from members with 250+ post and good feedback or cash if local pick up.

The RCBS luber sizer is in good working order with some discoloration to the exposed metal parts. The lube pressure screw handle has a slight bend in it (see pictures). Asking $95.00

Attachment 228638 Attachment 228641

I have reduced the amount of lead in the Waage furance to reduce the shipping weight. It can hold aprox. 20lbs of lead, I have left only enough lead on the bottom to cover it. It is in good working order with some crude on the sidewalls and a little lead dropped on it here and there from normal use (see pictures). Asking $175.00

Attachment 228639 Attachment 228640
    Boolits Feedback <> Gunbroker Feedback

Just remember son, many times free advise is worth what you pay for it. ~ My Dad

Bluegrass...the speed metal of country music!

Boolit Master
    you have PM

To answer a few questions I have received on the Waage by PM. Model number K4 757 that operates on 110v - 120v. It is in current production and is priced at 1/2 of new plus shipping, so I'm not going to wiggle much on price.

The only trades of interest are T/C traditional muzzleloaders like the Renegades or Hawkens and/or a Leupold M8 EER 4X scope.

Thanks for looking!

Just remember son, many times free advise is worth what you pay for it. ~ My Dad

I'm going to put it on the top for one last look. PM with an offer if your interested.

Closing the post. Moving it on. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by waarp8nt; 10-16-2018 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Closed