Lee PrecisionWidenersTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Load Data Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiapas Firearms

Boolit Buddy
    Chiappa gives good vaue at the price point. Kind of like Lee Reloading tools. My personal experience is limited to their Sharps replicas. The barrels on mine shoot very well but I have had to replace small parts and springs on occasion. They do not stand up as well as a Pedersoli for instance. But as to accuracy mine shoot just as well as the more expensive cousins .

Boolit Buddy
    I have a "Spencer" from Armi Sport. Fit and finish is excellent. Haven't shot it enough to have stuff falling off......yet. So far, really like the gun.

Have a Pedersoli "Sharps". Have had it for years. Shoots well, have had no problems with it at all.
    A gun in hand is worth two cops on the phone.
    MOLON LABE

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Knarley View Post
    I have a "Spencer" from Armi Sport. Fit and finish is excellent. Haven't shot it enough to have stuff falling off......yet. So far, really like the gun.

Have a Pedersoli "Sharps". Have had it for years. Shoots well, have had no problems with it at all.
    Knarley
    What calibre Spencer ? My son recently got one in 45 colt (woulda rathered a 44/40 but not available here at the time) still getting a load figured out but cool factor is out the roof and it does look well made .

Boolit Buddy
    Mine is a 56-50 center fire. Use it for Cowboy action. Not a gun to be shooting for fast stage times, but it is a hoot to shoot and the style points are there. I'm not a real speed demon any way, so I TRY to at least look cool.
    A gun in hand is worth two cops on the phone.
    MOLON LABE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12