Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWideners
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Load Data Reloading Everything

Thread: !0 year old magazines (reading type) for free

Boolit Master

!0 year old magazines (reading type) for free

Organizing my gun magazines, I usually try to keep all of them I read but it is getting deep around the cabin and I need to send some on their way. I have a batch from around 2007-8, mostly 2008 I'll give to anyone that wants them. I just can't bring myself to take them to the dump!
    This is what I have , Guns & Ammo, 18, American Handgunner 7, Shooting Times 13, Handgunner 4, Guns 17. Take some or all. a medium flat rate box is the perfect size and I'd like to send at least a full box. They are like new from a non-smoking home and have hours of good reading. Have some American Handgunner as well but everybody pretty much gets them so I'll just seed the doctor offices around town with them!

Hope someone will pick these up.

Boolit Master
    I would love a box what ever fits in a box. If you want to split them up so More than one person can enjoy that’s fine with me if not you can ship them on my way. p.m. on the way!
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Master

Poopy, I'll fill up a box for you, would you want some of each or all of a particular magazine? I'll make up a box for you, if no one else speaks up do you want all of them?

If you have a few remaining I would love a box. I am primarily an American Handgunner, and Hangunner fan, however, I enjoy all aspects of the hobby especially the history. If those are already spoken for or none are left I won't even complain. I appreciate the opportunity. PM on the way
    VOTE, VOTE, VOTE often. In dealing with potential dishonesty or corruption, Something you might keep in mind is a revealing quote by S.W. Erdnase in his book The Expert at the Card Table "Almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."
    Politicians are like babies diapers, they should be changed often and for the same reason. Mark Twain