Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2RepackboxSnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Information on 38-56 forming case life loading ect

Boolit Grand Master

I have one MVA scope with the 4 min circle. While it seems odd and looks funny ( hard to use) on shilouettes it just fits in the bodies of them making it easy to hold a solid center hold on them. My problem is with the MS damage to my right eye I need a magnifying glass to read the vernier accurately. One reason I want to try the DZ

Boolit Master
    I have a heck of a time reading the windage scale well on the MVA mounts, that's why I put a set of the DZ mounts onto one of my 23" MVA scopes. I'm super happy with it. At some time I might put a set on my MVA 28" scope, but it will need a really tall rear block. For the 23" scope I use a 0.375" rear mount and it'll go to a little over 1100 yards on my .45-90. I worked out the height I'd need for the 28" scope and it's a fair bit taller.

Kenny W. has the MVA B5 rear mount on his 23" MVA scope. I'm not sure what block heights he uses but he told me he likes the combination.

Chris.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12