WidenersRepackboxSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Lee Precision Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest Primers EVER! Wow

Boolit Buddy

Cheapest Primers EVER! Wow

Sooo, it wasn’t me unfortunately, but how do you think the first guy to come across these primers responded to what he stumbled across???

... did he look around for cameras to see if he was on a hidden camera tv show?
    ... maybe he peed his pants from excitement?
    ... hopefully he didn’t smash thru the glass w/out thinking and grab them all as fast as he could??

Or maybe an employee grabbed them before a customer even had a chance, who knows.

-Brad

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D164B887-3DC1-48A5-92B5-1C3EF7BE4E3A.jpeg 
Views:	210 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	227918

Boolit Master
    I know i would pick up some!

Banned
    What store was this in? It may be nationwide.

In Remembrance
    I have some with $9.75 per thousand price tag. If only I would known, I would have bought a lot more.

Boolit Master

There is no reason to feel guilty whatsoever about buying ANYTHING mismarked! It is not the consumers duty to fix a price that any competent outlet should be responsible for. There is a reason for everything. On the contrary, I wish I could find some of these!
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Boolit Master
    Looks like Mills Fleet Farm price tags...
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselhorses View Post
    There is no reason to feel guilty whatsoever about buying ANYTHING mismarked! It is not the consumers duty to fix a price that any competent outlet should be responsible for. There is a reason for everything. On the contrary, I wish I could find some of these!
    Feel the same way and thankfully the marked price has to be honored here. I’m wondering if that price is per 100 or 1K. Because the 4.95 price next to it would be an excellent price for 1K. And a poor one if it was for 100.

Boolit Master
    I told my LGS about primers for 15 cents, but they didn't have any. They said they usually sell them for 10 cents when they don't have any.
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Boolit Grand Master
    Stores here no longer have to honor mispriced items.
    Sometime back someone took a store to court, and loss.
    I've went to check out a few times with mispriced items.
    When they rang it up at the regular price, I would question them.
    If they didn't give it to me for the marked price, I started to play a game.
    First ask for manager. If that didn't work.
    I would wait till they rang everything up, then started deducting items, then adding them back.
    After going round and round, I would just tell them....
    If you can't honor the marked price, I don't need anything.
    Don't know who it is in the lower 48, but we have some of the most stupid cashiers in the world here.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    Feel the same way and thankfully the marked price has to be honored here. I’m wondering if that price is per 100 or 1K. Because the 4.95 price next to it would be an excellent price for 1K. And a poor one if it was for 100.
    From what I can tell the 4.95 primers say 150 at top left and the .15 primers say 200. May or may not be the quantity.
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Boolit Grand Master

From what I can tell the 4.95 primers say 150 at top left and the .15 primers say 200. May or may not be the quantity.
    I’m assuming those are the primer type numbers. Federal SP are 100 while CCI is 500.

Boolit Buddy
    Yeah i think those numbers are type. JBinMN is right a Mills Fleet Farm, a midwest company. They have one aisle for reloading and there’s always odd items being clearances. From RCBS tools, to Hornady dies, bullets, etc. This is the first time I’ve seen primers. And yeah many of the other prices are this crazy as well. I don’t know if it’s old stock, over-stocked, or what, but I look each time I’m there. -Brad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by birdadly View Post
    Sooo, it wasn’t me unfortunately, but how do you think the first guy to come across these primers responded to what he stumbled across???

... did he look around for cameras to see if he was on a hidden camera tv show?
    ... maybe he peed his pants from excitement?
    ... hopefully he didn’t smash thru the glass w/out thinking and grab them all as fast as he could??

Or maybe an employee grabbed them before a customer even had a chance, who knows.

-Brad

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D164B887-3DC1-48A5-92B5-1C3EF7BE4E3A.jpeg 
Views:	210 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	227918
    Looks like a cruel joke by a sadistic store clerk....Never had anything in that row.

When I bought my chargemaster at cabela’s, it was on sale the week before for $269. I went in to buy something else. While there, I decided to look at the chargemaster, and it was still marked $269. I brought it to the checkout, and it rang up $389. I told them it was marked differently, and they honored the price. Hey, I only missed it by 2 days.
    Due to the price of primers, warning shots will no longer be given!

Quote Originally Posted by Mal Paso View Post
    I told my LGS about primers for 15 cents, but they didn't have any. They said they usually sell them for 10 cents when they don't have any.
    Exactly right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    I would have casually gathered them all up and strolled right on up to register and paid for them like that was their normal price...then I would speed all the way outta there a mile or so like the cops were chasing me!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Oh.... Too bad ... they are magnum primers and I only use standard.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    .15 cents...per primer.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelguns 1961 View Post
    When I bought my chargemaster at cabela’s, it was on sale the week before for $269. I went in to buy something else. While there, I decided to look at the chargemaster, and it was still marked $269. I brought it to the checkout, and it rang up $389. I told them it was marked differently, and they honored the price. Hey, I only missed it by 2 days.
    Not mine! They won't honor hardly anything mis marked. I've left stuff on the counter there and at Bass Pro in LRock

Quote Originally Posted by Handloader109 View Post
    Not mine! They won't honor hardly anything mis marked. I've left stuff on the counter there and at Bass Pro in LRock
    The cashier had to get the manager because it was over $100, but they did it.
    Due to the price of primers, warning shots will no longer be given!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast