Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackbox
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingWideners
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication

Thread: 10% off all powder and primers Grafs

Boolit Master

10% off all powder and primers Grafs

Grafs has 10% off all powders and primers until 3 Oct. That's pretty good with a $10 hazmat fee and $7.95 shipping fee.

Boolit Master
    Or just a 20 min ride on the motorcycle to avoid the fees. I know where my bonus is going

Boolit Master
    And I just recieved my Grafs order on Monday,and missed the sale. Their $10 hazmat and $7.95 shipping is a good deal and I do give them plenty of my business.

Boolit Grand Master

Their consistent low shipping and hazmat fees shine a light on other retailers that have turned shipping into a separate revenue stream. I just wish Graf’s sale prices weren’t PV’s normal prices. Graf’s beats them by a large margin due to their shipping/hazmat fees when they do run a sale though.

Boolit Master
    I am a mail order only customer.

Their best deal for the small primers I need looks to be the 268.18 + 7.95 +10 = $286.14 for a 15,000 box of fiocchi or $.0238 per primer.

I am not quite low enough in personal stock level go for much additional outlay at the time. Not sure if I will jump on the sale or not.

Boolit Master
    How do you like the Fiocchi primers? I only use CCI 500 SPP. Ive used the equivalent in Federal, but for some reason I hate their sideways storage containers. CCI is usually $145 to $155 per 5000. 15000 at $268 might make me switch.

Boolit Master
    Sig,

If you are asking me about my expierience with Fiocchi primers, it is "none yet".

Long ago (before internet) I bought supplies in gun stores, and I used various brands from the "name brand" US makers.

I recent years, I transitioned to bulk orders by mail.

Since then my choices have been driven mostly by price. Tula primers worked fine while I could get them. Since then, it has been S&B from Cabella's when on sale.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by sigep1764 View Post
    How do you like the Fiocchi primers? I only use CCI 500 SPP. Ive used the equivalent in Federal, but for some reason I hate their sideways storage containers. CCI is usually $145 to $155 per 5000. 15000 at $268 might make me switch.
    My experience with Fiocchi primers has been good. They sell them in cases of 12,000, not 15,000.

Boolit Master
    Ok,
    After re-checking home stock levels, it looks like it is time to pop for an order.
    I did 12k SPP, 5K LPP & 8lb Promo.

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    I loaded up my cart pretty heavy with the powders and primers that I would like to restock, and I did the same at PV.... only $11 difference. Not enough to make me put out that much coin just to stash it. But thanks for the heads up!!
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Boolit Master
    I agree that Graf's "on sale" is real close to PV's regular price for powder.

The Graf's $17.95 for shipping and Hazmat was a nice change.

Also, the last few orders I made were either powder or primers even though I wanted both.

It was nice to get a reasonable deal on both powder and primers from the same vendor.