Inline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackboxLee Precision
WidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Load Data

Thread: Wts: Taurus 1911 Stainless 9MM

Boolit Buddy

Wts: Taurus 1911 Stainless 9MM

I have for sale a Taurus 1911 9MM Stainless has 4, 9 round Mags Holster and Mag pouch I also have the ugly Black grips too I added the Rassco Grips when I bought it , its has less than 400 rounds thru it so its probly broke in by now it is sa sweet shooter
    asking $500 shipped to your FFL thats is a deal with all the extras that are with it Paypal only.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0924181821.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	227738
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0924181821_Burst01.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	227739
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

Boolit Bub
    North Idaho, Where The Deep Forest Meets The Blue Lakes
    pm sent,
    Calling a criminal invader an "illegal immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist."

Boolit Buddy

sold sold
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

Boolit Buddy

No Longer avaliable