RepackboxRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Load DataReloading EverythingWidenersInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Gen 3:10

Boolit Master

Gen 3:10

He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”
    Genesis 3:10 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...10&version=NIV

Can you hear the lord? Are you hiding?
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Good question Ronnie …….Did you put this up for me ? I'll have to think on it , could be .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Did God mean it for you? He didn't tell me anything
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

in Remebrance
    Well, I dunno, but some years ago I fell out of the habit of attending church. In recent times I have felt the call more and more strongly. Started back last Sunday and am sure glad I did. Preacher talked about the fall of man in the garden and the meaning of being born again. I've been hiding out too long. GW
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by rl69 View Post
    Did God mean it for you? He didn't tell me anything
    More than possible and very probable . I haven't been posting here in the Chapel hardly at all . I have know I should but haven't .

Boolit Master
    Years back my grandson wasent able to open the storm door to our house,and he wanted out.i took the time encouraging him teaching him to open it on his own. The look on his face when that door opened was worth stoping everything I need to do that day.

We put out tables at church to eat on,and after service we pick them up.the grandson loved helping. Thing is,his helping always prolonged the chore. It was allways much easer to do it myself.

It's the same way with us and God. If he wanted it done right he would do it himself. He dosent need us to do his will he gets joy from us trying to do his will.

Stop beating yourself up.listen,obey,love!
    I love you brother
    Ronnie

<(*)(()><

I'm not beating myself up Ronnie but I know when I'm slacking .

A good while back when you were offering to pray with people on the side of the road I was moved to help you in person but all I did was encourage you . Understanding your failings is part of trying to do better .

This forum has brought many of us together , GOD is here , GOD is everywhere . GOD is working in this microscopic place on the internet .

Your my brother as many are here . We support and care for one another , we all should need each other .

Thank you Ronnie .

Boolit Master
    When God told me to go and pray, I hid! I was still doing everything else. I just wasent doing what he asked.

It's the biggest problem me and Linda have. We do the things for each other that bring us pleasure. But struggle to do the things that we need from each other.

I don't know what God's call for you is,only you can know that. As a outsider looking in my prayer to God for you is rest,peace. The point I was trying to make is that God dosent intrust us with the tasks that have to be done. The important stuff he dose for himself. To me that's freeing to know if I screw it up if I make a compleat fool of myself if I don't get it done. God's good and perfect will still gets done.

I loved it when cash helped me put up tables,and I miss it now that he has grown. But I'm not disappointed,my love for him is the same.now when he comes over he sits with me in my blacksmith shop and bugs the hell out of me
    If I'm working on somthing that needs constant attention I'll put that up and do somthing else that he can help with.Reloading I've have stoped loading put up powder,changed dies and resized hulls that I had already resized because he wanted to spend time with papaw Ronnie. I have stoped casting boolits and switched to making ingots so he could help. If I need somthing done fast right I don't call cash to help I do it myself but I get my more pleasure when he helps

When I give him a task, it's not that I need him to do it,I'm just trying to make him fill like he is a part of what I'm doing.

I'm apologies if I come across as arrogant I'm surly not telling you or anyone how they should follow God. I love you and it hurst me to see you sad/spent/ (use what word you like) you can never understand what change you have created in my life.not by your works But just by being there. I didn't need you on that corner. that was God teaching me how to open a door nothing more nothing less. But being able to run tell you I did it that was where you shined ????? I don't know if any of this makes sence I probably need to delete the whole thing ???

<(*)(()><

Yes it makes sense . We are all called different , he created us , he knows us better than we do . Our strength comes from him through one another many times . We don't have to agree on everything but support and encourage each other . Our strength lays in him , not ourselves . Many here have encouraged me in times I needed it . We all have trouble , it's our base nature and we live in an imperfect world . Focusing on staying in his Spirit and giving him authority over us in obedience without struggling to control ourselves should be the focus .