MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2
Load DataRepackboxLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication

Thread: Starline 30-30

Banned

Starline 30-30

Finally
    https://www.starlinebrass.com/brass-...30-Winchester/
    Got my order in immediately. Been begging them for this for the past few years
    Thank God

Glad to see this. Price seems reasonable. Gp

Boolit Master

I got their email this morning and also ordered immediately. I'm looking forward to Starline being the all around go-to brass supplier, with nearly everything being available from them. Certainly, I'm doing my part to encourage them!

Boolit Master
    Competition for the usual brass manufactures. That's a good deal for Starline customers._*****

Super Moderator

Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered 250 pcs. I love Starline brass.

Boolit Grand Master

I saw this too and am very encouraged to see their expanded offerings. I wonder if this means we will see 32 WS in the future as well.

Boolit Buddy
    +1 on Starline. Ordered 500 to feed 4 30-30's (3 lever and 1 bolt gun). I love the soup can and a little bit of trail boss for the grandkids.

v/r rch

Now that's done; how about .218 Bee, 25-35 Win, 7.62 x 45 Czech, .257 Roberts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

17HH too.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Super Moderator

Baby steps...They've been slowly but steadily adding to their lineup. They have come a long way in the last several years, and I'm sure if we keep letting them know what we want/need they will add stuff IF the demand is there.

Banned

I sent many emails. Last year to my surprise, got a single reply, it was in the works.
    This addition is a no brainer and really do not understad why it took so long.
    I was surprised that yesterday was the day.
    Now back to my quest to get Lee Precision to make a dedicated sizer. Based on their responses, and they do respond, could be this year.

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    I've been asking them for years as well. I watched as new offering after new offering made the lineup, and a lot of them were of calibers that I had never even heard of. I can't believe it took this long before such a popular cartridge made the catalog. But thanks!!
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Quote Originally Posted by osteodoc08 View Post
    I saw this too and am very encouraged to see their expanded offerings. I wonder if this means we will see 32 WS in the future as well.
    Resize the .30 WCF and trim if needed = .32 Win Special. What is not to like?
    To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, the trouble with many shooting experts is not that they're ignorant; its just that they know so much that isn't so.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle333 View Post
    I've been asking them for years as well. I watched as new offering after new offering made the lineup, and a lot of them were of calibers that I had never even heard of. I can't believe it took this long before such a popular cartridge made the catalog. But thanks!!
    I take the other side of the argument here - they are gonna miss an opportunity on a lot of those calibres you never heard of (348 winchester, 45/75 & etc) - while they fight the majors for market share on common low margin stuff like 30/30 (which we can get anytime anyplace we want) 30/30 was never an issue and its cheap even if you have to buy loaded rounds to get brass - try finding a 45/75 case or even the 348 to make it from .............................hope they prove me wrong

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Second on 257 Roberts. I'd buy some & maybe a 722 to shoot it in, heavy barreled for varminting.

Hope this works for starline but empty 30-30 is very easy to find. Maybe some custom ammo makers are requesting it also.

Boolit Master
    I realize you may not have gotten it yet, but for those of you who bought this 30-30 brass--So how consistent is the neck thickness? I, for one, am very disappointed in the neck thickness variation of the "big boys brass", I don't care how easy it is to find on the ground.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H.L. Mencken

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.― H.L. Mencken