Titan ReloadingLoad DataReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Wideners

Thread: For thought and meditation

Boolit Master

For thought and meditation

You are those who have continued with Me in My trials. LUKE 22:28
    It is true that Jesus Christ is with us through our temptations, but are we going on with Him through His temptations? Many of us turn back from going on with Jesus from the very moment we have an experience of what He can do. Watch when God changes your circumstances to see whether you are going on with Jesus, or siding with the world, the flesh, and the devil. We wear His name, but are we going on with Him? “From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more” (John 6:66).
    The temptations of Jesus continued throughout His earthly life, and they will continue throughout the life of the Son of God in us. Are we going on with Jesus in the life we are living right now?
    We have the idea that we ought to shield ourselves from some of the things God brings around us. May it never be! It is God who engineers our circumstances, and whatever they may be we must see that we face them while continually abiding with Him in His temptations. They are His temptations, not temptations to us, but temptations to the life of the Son of God in us. Jesus Christ’s honor is at stake in our bodily lives. Are we remaining faithful to the Son of God in everything that attacks His life in us?
    Are you going on with Jesus? The way goes through Gethsemane, through the city gate, and on “outside the camp” (Hebrews 13:13). The way is lonely and goes on until there is no longer even a trace of a footprint to follow— but only the voice saying, “Follow Me” (Matthew 4:19
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    A good lesson for daily use . We all experience the fallen world we wake up to every day . Today will be no different . Are you being used in a work ? Is GOD testing/building you ? Is Satan tempting you ? To seek the Spirit within is your answer . Thank you Ronnie .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Grand Master

Interesting, his implicit focus in the last two is not that Satan tempts us, but that he tempts Christ in us. Our job is simply to hang on to Christ through the process. I've never thought of it that way. Gotta think about that one for a while. It sure does take the focus off of me, doesn't it?
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Every day for all who are in Christ, Amen!

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Ronnie for the daily lesson. Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

I have to admit, this has been the most inspirational and knowledgeable forum I've ever experienced. Just wanted to express my thanks for the wisdom you guys possess and share!
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

This is a totally new perspective for me. This is indeed transformative. Thank you rl!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Is your faith in God to see you threw satin sifting you, or are you trying to stand on your own strength and understanding
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

First, RL, another great one sir. Well done.

Second, Dieselhorses, glad to have you here sir.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
    First, RL, another great one sir. Well done.

Second, Dieselhorses, glad to have you here sir.
    Its my pleasure!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp