WidenersRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingReloading Everything
RepackboxLoad DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTB: Smith & Wesson Model 52 Instructions

Moderator Emeritus

WTB: Smith & Wesson Model 52 Instructions

Help? A good friend is in need of a copy of the instructions which came with the Model 52 .38 S&W Special Mid-Range semi-auto pistol. As I have one, he asked me for a copy, and after due search (finding everything, but ) it dawned on me that I purchased mine (in 1975) quite used, with no box, manual, or other goodies. Now I feel terrible, and my (still living) friends who had &/or have a Model 52 all, like me, got their's quite used with no papers.
    PLEASE -- if you have these instructions, and might make me either a scan, or photocopy headed my way, I'll not only be appreciative, but happy that I'm able to do a friend a favor. (And, I'll be more than happy to reimburse your costs)!

PM me if you can/will help? I can then give my "real" email if you have a copy you're scanning; &/or street address if you wish to use USPS.

(For some reason, all the sources I know of on Internet -- including Steve's Pages -- seem NOT to have the instruction sheet for this most popular pistol???)

Thanks in advance!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	227330
    georgerkahn

Moderator Emeritus

Here are some disassembly/assembly instructions, with diagrams.
    http://smith-wessonforum.com/smith-w...model-52s.html

The last post of this thread includes a PDF of the original S&W user manual.
    http://smith-wessonforum.com/smith-w...el-52-2-a.html
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Moderator Emeritus

Thank you, thank you, thank you, kind sir! A good friend had asked for a copy of mine, who I quickly replied in the affirmative, then remembering I purchased the pistol in a private sale sand box, paperwork, etc. way back in 1975! I have several friends also with 52s, but they also apparently purchased their pistols used sans paperwork. And, as stated, *my" Googling came up with zero results.
    My friend will be most appreciative, I am certain, as will I, with the URLs you kindly provided!
    As you most kindly answered my quest, I will close this thread -- with one more heart-felt thank you!
    geo