RotoMetals2RepackboxLoad DataLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationWidenersReloading Everything
Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meanwhile at the range....

Quote Originally Posted by Handloader109 View Post
    Well, as said by Thundarstick, guess you don't shoot 22s thru a suppressor. I PC all my cast lead, and no issue going through my two suppressors. No buildup. In fact almost all the PC is still in place if I shoot into something besides steel. But buildup is why I would love a cheap suppressor for my wife's 22.... shooting through my .45 suppressor doesn't leave a mess.
    Oh I can assure you I shoot subsonic 22's through the cans. I only have three of them for 22's. Liberally coated baffles with Frog lube keeps lead buildup down and cleaning after about 250 rounds helps too.
    I was talking about pistol calibers OTHER THAN 22lr. Should have been clearer.
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Buddy
    Just started casting for my Mosin, talk about fun. Each have their place, but the money saved is priceless, in the more time you get to shoot, with cast.

Boolit Bub
    Had you offered me a chance at the steel with your rifle, I would have gladly tried it.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by foesgth View Post
    The last Tactical Operator who asked...…………...
    Ha, ha, ha...… love it! I can't tell you how many times the AR guys (I do have an SP1 myself) with their tactical pants and Spec OPs t-shirts have commented on my M1 (or 1903) shooting cast. I try to be polite but I think sometimes sarcasm comes out (they probably don't even catch it though).

Semper Fi!!!

Boolit Master

Tell 'em we'll all be shooting illegal lead boolits with no serial numbers on 'em before long !
    Every time I see those laws requiring that the shell case and/or bullet be engraved, I laugh.

I shoot cast powder coated boolits in almost everything I shoot.

I have plinking load for my bolt acton .223 Soo fun and as cheap as my 22lr.

I've tried a few loads for my ar 15 but it won't cycle so. no fun.

I live the look I get when. I say 6 cents per shot fir all my pistol rounds.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12