Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Inline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Wideners Reloading Everything

Thread: WTS: 9mm Brass MFRB full

Boolit Master

WTS: 9mm Brass MFRB full

LOWER PRICE
    I have three MFRB boxes full of 9mm brass, just 2 cents per piece. My two boys have decided they want to pick up range brass to make a little money. The boxes each have 3,500 pieces (by weight, with a little extra for good measure). $77 per box shipped

This is range brass. It all looks good but no guarantees on once fired. It's a mix of headstamps, looks to be mostly U.S. commercial but with plenty of foreign like PMC, GFL, S&B, CBC, and the occasional crimped GI.

We've done a pretty good job of sorting out any junk. The brass gets washed in lemishine/dish soap and dried well in the hot sun, then stood up on the counter to sort out any .380s or 9x18. We then glance at the headstamps of each handful and reject any with dings/dents/wear or just look odd. We reject quite a few that are probably fine, but the scrap yard pays good too. We also sort out the nickel plated and keep those. I can't guarantee perfection but for range brass it's pretty good.
    Last edited by fatelk; 10-27-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Boolit Master

One bump

Boolit Master

One more bump

Boolit Master

Another bump

Boolit Master
    I am interested, but do not need that much. Maybe you can entertain the thought of making one of the Medium boxes into some smaller ones?
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master
    Never mind. Thanks though.
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

PM sent
    Big Bore = 45+

Boolit Master

JBinMN I have to apologize. I've been busy and forgot to check "Swappin & Sellin" for a few days. I would be glad to make up some smaller boxes. I could probably even get the boys to sort some if you have a preference for headstamp. I'll send you a PM.

MGySgt, PM returned. Thank you!

Boolit Master

One more bump, a couple boxes left

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by fatelk View Post
    JBinMN I have to apologize. I've been busy and forgot to check "Swappin & Sellin" for a few days. I would be glad to make up some smaller boxes. I could probably even get the boys to sort some if you have a preference for headstamp. I'll send you a PM.

MGySgt, PM returned. Thank you!
    If you're interested in doing this, I would like to have 1,000 pcs all f-c headstamp.
    So many guns, so little time

You must pay for everything in this life - nothing is free, except for the grace of God.

"Free cheese only comes in a mousetrap"

Boolit Master

I'll tell the boys and let you know when they get them sorted out. It shouldn't be much of a problem.

Boolit Master

Sorry, we started sorting through a bunch, but there's just not as many FC as I thought. It would take hours to sort through them all, and there still might not be a thousand. There's more Speer and Blazer.

Boolit Master

Alright then! If they're up to the task, 1,000 pcs. of all Speer h/s would work nicely. Let me know something.
    So many guns, so little time

You must pay for everything in this life - nothing is free, except for the grace of God.

"Free cheese only comes in a mousetrap"

Boolit Master

One last bump, with lower price, then I'll probably take it all to the scrap yard, along with the hundred pounds or so of .40 brass I have. Not much demand for brass now, with factory ammo being cheap again.