Snyders JerkyInline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataWidenersRotoMetals2Repackbox
Reloading Everything Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi All ,

Welcome to the life. I have that rifle also. Ask what ever you need to no matter what it is. There will be a reply to help. Now you are stuck like the rest of us for the love of casting.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range
    welcome to the forum!
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!
    Ben Franklin

Boolit Master
    Welcome ,the guys here have forgotten more than I'll ever learn.but I'm trying .

Boolit Master
    Welcome Max66 this is a great place to start. I’ve learned so much from these guys and have skipped most of the hard stuff that they have so much wisdom, that’s not in books. Went right into power coating, never messed with lubing, so skipped that mess. Works perfect for me, never have seen leading in my life. Read all the stickies, some times twice just to know what they’re talking about. Like they said fit of the boolit in a known diameter barrel is everything. And no question is to dumb to ask, we’ve all been where you are. Buy a good micrometer, they’re not expensive.

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    howdie welcome aboard. and feel free to ask anything there are no stupid questions. if you don't know its the only way to learn.

Boolit Master
    Welcome to the Forum!
    It's all chicken, even the beak!

Boolit Master
    Welcome.
    As others have said, great place to learn.

Boolit Buddy
    Welcome, I hope you like to read (lol). I still haven't seen everything I want to see. The search engine gets you there quick and is easy to use. This is the greatest site ever for casters and shooters alike. The collective knowledge available from the members here is off the charts. Jump in and have some fun
    Tony

Welcome to the site and the craft. I have been casting for over 50 years and have been a member of this site and it't pre-cursor site since 1998. The internet has enabled bullet casting to take a giant leap forward.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Master
    Buy a lee 314 T L - 90 - SWC mould and some liquid Alox and a can of Bullseye. Expand the case necks to hold the boolit and have more fun than allowed by law.
    Decreed by our Creator: The man who has been made able to believe and understand that Jesus Christ has been sent into this world by the Father has been born of the Spirit of God. This man shall never experience spiritual death. He will live forever!

Max66 Welcome to the forum. Most everyone on here are peaceable folk. And some may know enough to help you with questions you may have. I wish you a happy time here. But mainly be careful.
    Victor
    Be careful,
    Victor

Life member NRA

Moderator Emeritus

Max the only stupid question is the one someone is toooooo afraid to ask....welcome brother to the fold! Put your trays in an upright position; make sure your seat belt is secure and enjoy the ride! Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Turn back now..........
    To late, welcome to the addiction!!

Boolit Master
    Welcome aboard Sir.Now the fun begins.The addiction has begun.Oh yeah.The only stupid question is the one you don`t ask.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck

Boolit Bub
    You have fallen in with a bunch of enablers. I've bought four molds in the past two months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12