WidenersRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackbox
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision

Thread: Maybe....

Boolit Master

Maybe....

The last two years have not been pleasant for me since my last surgery for colon cancer. This year my local doctor listened and prescribed some meds for me that while they are for diabetics and high cholesterol one of the side effects is constipation, which suits me just fine! Now I can go somewhere without having to stop every hour or so, which was a side effect of my last surgery. So maybe this year I can go. My middle son has been asking me for two years, but I just couldn't do it.This year I'm feeling a lot better, so if I get to go once or twice I'll be tickled. And in Alabama I won't need a hunting license because I'm 65......

Getting a deer out of the woods would be impossible for me due to a power port that was left in my left shoulder, which limits my ability to pick up anything heavier than a gallon of milk. Lee is young and strong, though!
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

What I done is had a hoist set up on the receiver hitch on my polaris ranger diesel I had a welding shop set it up for me and got the hoist from easter seals that had a used one.I use it for deer hunting and trapping. Hope this will give you a idea.I can not lift anything that is heavy also .
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA