Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2RepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingLoad DataWideners
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything

Thread: It may be time!!!

Boolit Master

It may be time!!!

So we had to leave my sisters baby shower early because my wife felt poorly; so at home she felt worse we just got off the phone with the doctor. Doctor said if the current symptoms don’t stop in half an hour go to labor and delivery at the hospital. So today or tonight or tomorrow our new baby may come! I’ve closed out all cash business here to the few guys I have tentative trades and swaps working with if you don’t hear from me for a day or two there is sound reason!!! Take care everyone. Wish us the best!

Boolit Master

The explanation of parenthood ever...

Best of luck to you!
    Remember the Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Boolit Master

Congrats and all the best
    kids that hunt and fish dont mug old ladies

Boolit Master
    Congrats! Hoping everything goes well for all of you!

Oh, and Cheers! in celebration!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master

Well it wasn’t her time....we found out late yesterday evening ... a false start but a good trial run dogs to the kennel car loaded and to the hospital in record time.

Hope it all goes well for you when it is the real thing.
    And we will need to see pics of the baby. PM me if you need any help getting the picture posting thing sorted out.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Good to have a trial run work well - May the real thing happen when it's time, and go as safely and smoothly

Boolit Master
    Nothing like training for the real deal!

Let us know when the day is here, if ya remember! It can get hectic sometimes , so you are excused, by me anyway, if ya forget.
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master

Through the pregnancy which has gone amazingly well I’ve not been to stressed out about it; may other things going on that I was truly worried about, my wife being so healthy and health conscious. But these last few days have been nerve wracking for sure; any minute of any hour. I’ve not slept much nor taken an hour easy breath.

Boolit Master
    Best wishes to your entire family. Your post reminded me of a story I heard many, many years ago. A local doctor had the habit of listening closely to a new father after the doctor had announced the childbirth was complete. If the father first asked "How is the baby doing?" the doctor's bill was $100. (Yup, true story from THAT far ago.) If the father first asked "How is my wife doing?" the doctor's bill was $50. This was the doctor's way of applying his own brand of accountability and responsibility to the new father. I believe this all comes down to a discussion about priorities.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Not in that situation but I'd want to know how BOTH were doing.