Load DataInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Repackbox
Snyders Jerky Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shotshell reloading storage

Boolit Grand Master

Big totes for wads, smaller totes for fillers like felt and fiber wads, 5 gallon buckets for hulls, shot in metal ammo cans. I just put my presses on a shelf. Everything else just finds an open spot. I'm not very well organized, but I can usually find what I need. For smaller amounts of hulls, I'll put them in jumbo Hefty bags.

Boolit Master

I store my once fire reserves in 30 gallon trash cans and my currently being used empties in 5 gallon buckets. My wads are in separate storage cabinets by gauge. My primers are in another cabinet. One reloader is bench mounted (the one I use the most). The rest of them (4) are on portable boards that can be clamped on the work bench when in use. Stored on a shelf when not in use. Since I make my own shot, it is stored in 1 gallon milk jugs by shot size. Powders are in a separate magazine. I shoot multiple rounds 3 days a week so I go through a lot of shells.

Boolit Master

Mostly Rubbermaid tubs of various sizes based on the volume to store. Don't waste your money on Sterelite tubs. I have enough wads, hulls, primers, powders, etc. to bury a normal sized pickup truck. It is a terminal disease. You will eventually suffocate under the pile. One important item: Store your bags of shot inside a plastic or steel coffee can. At some point a mouse will gnaw a hole in the bag. Welcome to shotshell reloading. I started in 1966 at the age of 16.

Banned
    I'm starting by storing the bulk of my supplies in 30 gal drums and in a tall file cabinet in the garage and
    I threw up a shelf in the reloading area for some close at hand supplies of what I think I'll use more frequently...... it's a start

Target had a sale, buy 1 tub get one 50% off every little bit helps

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Those plastic milk crates are sold for storage, fairly cheap; Those could work to stack bags of hulls and/or wads etc.

I think I would store my powder a lot lower in a cooler location.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12