WidenersLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingGraf & Sons
MidSouth Shooters SupplyStainLess Steel MediaInline FabricationRotoMetals2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Else Ever Find A Gun In The Safe They Forget They Had?

Boolit Master
    found some that were stashed and I forgot about.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by am44mag View Post
    The day I find a 629 that I don't remember owning will be the day I admit that I have too many guns, lol.
    That could be possible.

Boolit Master

Never a gun but I found a mold that I forgot I had purchased. I had wanted a 45-70 for some time. I come across one at a suitable price and purchased it. I went through my dies and I found I had purchased 3 sets of 45-70 dies over the years in anticipation of owning one.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by popper View Post
    The work loan does not appear in family vocabulary.
    I assume you meant "word"? Lending and borrowing can sure be problematic, I really hate to do either. I once loaned a bicycle to a friend who was going through a tough time and had no transportation. It was a nice bike, not a junker. I made sure she knew it was a loan and I did want it back eventually. I also stressed that she HAD to store it inside, even though it meant bringing upstairs into her apartment, because if she didn't, it absolutely WOULD get stolen, in her neighborhood.

Next time I saw her, maybe a week later, the first thing she says is, "Remember that bike you gave me? Someone stole it. I bought a bike lock at the dollar store and chained it up outside. I can't believe someone stole my bike!"

Yeah, I don't lend stuff out unless absolutely necessary, or it's something I can do without.

Boolit Master
    Was going through my reloading dies and found 2 sets of 35 rem dies and 2 sets of 30-40 dies. I bought some of the large rubber maid lockable tubs when we moved from NY to Louisiana. Was going through them to see what exactly I had squirreled away. Porter Cable router, one pad sander and two circular sanders, heat gun, small nail gun and a bunch of other stuff that hasn't seen the light of day since I don't know when. Frank

Boolit Man

Come to think of it I was cleaning off the top of my kitchen cabinets one day and discovered my Ruger .22 Mark II laying up there! How it ended up there is beyond me.

“To achieve victory we must mass our forces at the hub of all power and movement. The enemy’s "center of gravity”

― Karl Von Clausewitz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12