RotoMetals2WidenersInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Repackbox

Thread: WTS: .25 ACP dies, brass, & bullets

Boolit Buddy

WTS: .25 ACP dies, brass, & bullets

I'm getting out of the .25 ACP reloading business simply because I don't have the time to mess around with it any more. I'm happy to answer any questions but the first "I'll take it!" posted below trumps any "PM sent" or "I'll take it if...." type of post. US sales only. I would prefer payment by a PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll take a USPS MO from those who don't use PayPal. Please don't send cash. I will combine shipping for these items. Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail for a fixed fee of $7.00 for one, two, or all of the items below. Pics are below the descriptions.

1. Lee .25 ACP dies with shellholder: These come in an orange Lyman box (this stacks better than the round Lee box that they came in) and include the powder scoop and paper insert. SPF $25 plus shipping SPF

2. 770 x .25 ACP brass: There are 400 pcs. of once-fired brass, 300 pcs. of once-fired brass that's been deprimed and resized, and 70 pcs. of new Magtech brass. SPF $35 plus shipping for all the brass SPF

3. 275 x .25 ACP jacketed bullets: There are 150 x Speer Gold Dot 25 gr. JHP, 50 x Hornady 35 gr. XTP, and 75 x Magtech 50 gr. FMJ. SPF $35 plus shipping for all the bullets SPF

Last edited by btreanor; 09-11-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Moderator Emeritus

I will be privileged to purchase both:
    2. 770 x .25 ACP brass: There are 400 pcs. of once-fired brass, 300 pcs. of once-fired brass that's been deprimed and resized, and 70 pcs. of new Magtech brass. $35 plus shipping for all the brass
    and
    3. 275 x .25 ACP jacketed bullets: There are 150 x Speer Gold Dot 25 gr. JHP, 50 x Hornady 35 gr. XTP, and 75 x Magtech 50 gr. FMJ. $35 plus shipping for all the bullets

PM to follow; thank you!
    georgerkahn

Seconds on the brass please.
    Proud to serve, U.S. Army Infantry

Boolit Master

If no one has spoken for the 25 ACP Lee dies, I will take them
    Facta non verba

Boolit Buddy
    All sold- closing thread
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor