Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRepackbox
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee Precision
Wideners

Thread: WTB - Vortex or Leupold scope

Boolit Master

WTB - Vortex or Leupold scope

I'm looking for a used Vortex or Leupold scope that would be suitable for use on a 7mm RUM at ranges up to 500 to 600 yards.
    Maximum magnification of 15 or higher.
    I am limited on funds, but have lots of trade items to add to cash for the right scope.

Thanks in advance!

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Buddy
    PM sent.
    NRA Endowment Member

Boolit Master
    Still looking!!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master
    Back to the top...

might consider trading my Ruger Old Army.........

Boolit Master
    Might also consider trading my Glock 22, or a brand new in the box Ruger LCP plus cash...

Boolit Buddy
    I have a new in box Leupold vx3 3.5x10 and I believe a vx3 4.5x14 with a Boone Crockett reticle there are new in sealed boxes. And are the older vx 3. Not the new vx3i

Boolit Master
    I won't have internet connectivity starting mid day, the 15th, until the 23rd. Feel free to still reply to this post, but know that I won't see it for a week!
    Thanks!!

Boolit Master
    Back up to the top!!

Boolit Grand Master
    WTS: New Vortex Scopes (Reduced Price)

F/S-

(2) Vortex Viper HST 4-16x44, SKU# VHS-4309, VMR-1 (MOA), New in box, $500 ea shipped.

USPMO Preferred, No PayPal (don't have an account)

brghp
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Master
    Still looking. My time to set this up is running out!!

Boolit Buddy
    I have a Vortex Viper VHS-4305-LR 4-16x44, with Dead-Hold BDC and MOA adjustments. 1/2 MOA elevation adjustment, with capped 1/4 MOA windage. Scope is in excellent condition, and includes box, sun shade, papers, and shims for zero stop. These are fantastic scopes for the money, have solid/repeatable turrets, and great glass.

$425 shipped...or I will consider the Ruger Old Army

jason280@gmail.com