Titan ReloadingInline FabricationLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2Wideners
Repackbox

Thread: wanted .327 Ruger sp101 or gp100. Or maybe a Smith .327mag. with a 4,5,6 inch barrel.

Boolit Buddy

wanted .327 Ruger sp101 or gp100. Or maybe a Smith .327mag. with a 4,5,6 inch barrel.

I'm looking to trade into a Ruger 32 H&R mag. or a .327 federal mag. SP101 or GP100. I really want a 4 or 5 inch barrel. I have many toys for trading material.

one of two .30 caliber carbines (a universal) or a almost new auto=ordence. both are good shooters.

maybe a schofield in .44-40(7-8) barrel.

or the .45 single action holy smoker from the movie 310 from Yuma. (4 3/4 inch barrel)

or one of two CZ's nib 75D and/or 75B.(both 9mm)

or maybe a Smith 554 in .44-40(5 inch barrel)

there are others depending on what you might have.

I would prefer FTF on the east side of Texas. but you never know for the right deal. I'm not looking for money, I would prefer an even trade. All my guns are shooters and have been shot but not shot out. I do have other cowboy guns that I;ve used. and/or one 1860 black powder that is quite accurate(.44 caliber (which means .452 balls). powder and shot and caps go with it! I do have many caps(several hundred)they would be extra.

PM sent.
    Do the best you can, with what you've got, where you're at. -Theodore Roosevelt