Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingRepackboxInline FabricationWideners
PBcastco Load Data

Thread: FedX

Boolit Master

FedX

You people be aware that FedX employees cant read had a package "delivered Friday the 30th one problem I am in Texas they delivered it to East Hampton CT only 2000 miles off.
    Frank G.

Boolit Grand Master

That's one line wrong on the bar code, nobody READS any more they scan and dump.

In Remembrance

Look on the bright side of this, at least it was delivered! There are times when I have moved to Ohio, when I haven`t, by the way my deliveries are made.Robert

Boolit Master
    This was a finish for my wife's cabinet butcher block counter, she aint happy at all. Going to let them explain it to her.
    Frank G.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Ouch for FedEx momma unhappy they are going to be unhappy till they get it delivered correctly.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    You people be aware that FedX employees cant read had a package "delivered Friday the 30th one problem I am in Texas they delivered it to East Hampton CT only 2000 miles off.
    They lost TWO of our packages in a row (2-3 weeks apart), totaling about $160 at least. Both said they had been delivered. They tried to give us the typical corporate runaround and then tried to claim that they had been delivered and there was nothing they were going to do. By the time they lost the second packaged, we had had it. We gave them a level of hell I doubt they've ever experienced and never let up for a second over the course of a few days. Those packages were magically found by the driver and very promptly delivered. He didn't stick around to talk needless to say.

We avoid them when we can. They are by far the most incompetent delivery service we've ever used.

Boolit Master

they have fallen a long ways since they started. they wont deliver to me on weekends even if you pay for overnight delivery and they wont deliver if the weather is bad; they call rain bad weather, guess they dont want to get mud on their trucks.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Master
    They delivered a package to me last weekend. A 6"x8" x6" box. The oter box looked like someone had played football with it. Before i picked it up I thought I was glad the contense weren't breakable. The box. was packed really good with brown paper packed tightly all around my purchase. But the hard plastic protective covering & the box that my purchase came in were both damaged.
    If a company had received my package. He could not have put it on his shelf for sale.
    Thats my story. And i am sticking to it.
    The contence was a new trigger for my AR and it wasn't damaged.

Boolit Master
    So far, I've been very pleased with their service. I quit using the "brown" several years ago because of billing problems.
    I got a call from them asking how to get me back. Response was a little on the negative side.
    Almost every time I did an on-line shipment and got the bill, it would be several dollars higher. I finally just got tired of fighting them.
    If I have an outgoing package, it either goes Fedex or post office. UPS drivers are great and have had great service from them, just problems with billing.

Boolit Master
    Last winter I had a package delivered by fedx. Online tracking said it was delivered and left on the front porch. Only problem is I hadn't shoveled snow yet and not a track around any of my doors. It showed up 3 days later.

Boolit Master
    The shipper just refunded my $$$
    Frank G.

Boolit Buddy
    Ups lost a $2000 shotgun about 2 1/2 weeks ago, got notice today they found it but no tracking number, will believe it when I see it

Boolit Master
    the pkg. showed up today had to pay tht.e shipper again as he had refunded $$ took over 4 weeks to get i
    Frank G.

Quote Originally Posted by Parson View Post
    Ups lost a $2000 shotgun about 2 1/2 weeks ago, got notice today they found it but no tracking number, will believe it when I see it
    Great news! I just bought a shotgun online and the seller only uses fedex.

BB

Boolit Master
    I have learned to greet the truck when it arrives carrying my smart phone. Half of the packages are photographed before they leave the truck so I can prove how damaged the box was.
    East Tennessee

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    I have had them say they delivered to my house . Only one problem never saw it . And seance they claimed to have delivered it i was just out of luck. I wish everyone would do what amazon does and take a picture of the door they left it at. Doesn't always come here but can look at pictures and tell where it went.

Boolit Master

HORNADY sent back a shotgun press to me by Fedex. It never arrived. So they sent me a new one. Fedex managed to get it to me in a timely fashion.

However, about 6 weeks later the original press showed up on my doorstep. It had the original & CORRECT address printed from HORNADY on it. Somebody crossed it out and wrote a similar address in my town on it. Then crossed that out and wrote another address in my town AGAIN. That was crossed out and MY ADDRESS WAS WRITTEN ON IT.
    I called HORNADY about it, offering to return the new press, even though I had used it. They said to just keep it, no charge.
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Boolit Master

In the Heart of N Alabama smack dab along Tornado Alley.
    I guess that we just get good service from the PO, FedEx and UPS. I've had exactly one package to be lost over the years. I've had a FedEx Driver ask me to open a damaged package to check on the contents.
    Democracy is two wolves and a
    lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting
    the vote. - Benjamin Franklin