MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Load DataWidenersLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Repackbox Inline Fabrication

Thread: Wts: Excess reloading equipment...

Boolit Master

Wts: Excess reloading equipment...

In order to get an old, neglected Pacific DL-366 for a project rebuild, I had to buy the whole estate reloading package. As I don’t need any of these extra’s, I’ve broken the items for sale into groups and I’d like to sell that way (for now). The prices are TYD (lower 48 and actual to AK or HI) and I’ll accept personal check, USPS MO, or PayPal. If interested please send a PM for further details.

Item 1. Lyman Spar-T press, Lyman Universal Trimmer (w/ 35 and 25 cal pilots), Lyman scale (missing some parts), and finally a Lyman 55 powder measure (missing drop tube and factory cap). Other than the missing parts noted, they are fully operational. They could use some TLC however, there's some slight corrosion (surface rust, discoloration, etc) that is easily taken care of. I’d like $SOLD for these.

Item 2. Set of three RCBS dies: 308 Win, 264 WinMag (w/ shell holder), .30-06 (w/ shell holder), and an RCBS Powder Trickler. $SOLD TYD

Item 3. Lee 44 Spl/Mag dies (w/shell holder) and two partial boxes of bullets (89 Hornady, 38 Sierra). I don’t think the dies are carbide but not sure. $SOLD TYD

Item 4. Misc. Accessories: Quinetics Bullet Puller, Lyman lube pad, RCBS loading block, RCBS shell holders #3, 4, 18, 18 (yes, two 18’s), RCBS spare decapping pins, Redding Powder Trickler, Wilson .223 case guage, Forster chamfer/deburr tool, Lee hand primer with 5 shell holders, and a primer pocket cleaning tool (I believe Lee). $SOLD TYD

Item 5. Hodgdon Loading Manual #21 and a 1971 edition of the Sierra manual. $SOLD TYD

Semper Fi
    Last edited by avogunner; 10-12-2018 at 06:48 AM.

Boolit Master

Item 4. Misc. Accessories: Quinetics Bullet Puller, Lyman lube pad, RCBS loading block, RCBS shell holders #3, 4, 18, 18 (yes, two 18’s), RCBS spare decapping pins, Redding Powder Trickler, Wilson .223 case guage, Forster chamfer/deburr tool, Lee hand primer with 5 shell holders, and a primer pocket cleaning tool (I believe Lee). $50 TYD

I will take this off your hands, pm to follow
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Man
    Item 2 & 3 PM on way
    For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions. 2 Timothy 4:3

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    PM inbound with question on #1

Boolit Master

Just a shameless bump.....

A quick note about the press; the turret rotates "solidly" with no slop or looseness that I can feel. I would love to keep it for my Lyman 'M' Lee Expander dies but I just don't have the room.
    Thanks

Boolit Master

Weekly bump with price reductions on remaining items (#1 and #5).

Boolit Master

Ok Gents, final bump before moving on to somewhere else. Final price on #1 and 5...

Thanks