RepackboxTitan ReloadingInline FabricationLoad Data
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
RotoMetals2

Thread: A place to shoot in Hardin CO Kentucky

A place to shoot in Hardin CO Kentucky

I live on the family farm of sorts. We dont farm it, but its farm land. Anyways, I have a little range that im blessed to be able to shoot anytime I like.

I would hate to live in town, or live in a place that I couldnt safely shoot. There in Etown there is an indoor range, and there is always knob creek, so folks round here have "options".

If anyone needs a place to shoot, message me and we'll see about having you down to the farm.

Now... that said, I wont allow any shenanigans. No drinking and no drugs. We're simple folks and honest folks, and we prefer to be around those types of folks.

Boolit Master

Bazoo

This is very generous!!

I commend you sir, not many out there that would open up their land to strangers.
    Scott

You can easily judge the character of others by how they treat those who they think can do nothing for them.

Boolit Master
    Great gesture!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master

Nice offer. In my opinion another fine example of the quality of the folks that hang out on this site. Well done sir.
    Sometimes it takes a second box of boolits to clear my head.
    Feed back thread http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...?261449-jeepyj

Boolit Master
    I to lived on my wife’s dads farm a few years. It’s nice that you can go out any time you want to shoot. I had a nice wood bench made up targets at 25,50, and 100 yards.

Boolit Buddy
    Extraordinary offer, Sir. I’m in Shelby Co., and belong to two private clubs; one in Eastern Jefferson Co and the other in Anderson Co.
    I am more interested to seeking a place to hunt Whitetails or Wild Turkeys if you are aware of anyone willing to lease.
    I would certainly like to join you for an afternoon of sharing your range before the weather degrades into snow.
    Got-R-Did.

Quote Originally Posted by Got-R-Did View Post
    Extraordinary offer, Sir. I’m in Shelby Co., and belong to two private clubs; one in Eastern Jefferson Co and the other in Anderson Co.
    I am more interested to seeking a place to hunt Whitetails or Wild Turkeys if you are aware of anyone willing to lease.
    I would certainly like to join you for an afternoon of sharing your range before the weather degrades into snow.
    Got-R-Did.
    Howdy, Id like to have you for an evening of plinking sometime. If you like clays, me and my buddies like to do that sometime too.

As for hunting, mom wont allow anyone but me and my best friend to hunt our land, and I dont really know anywhere else. My friend though, he hunts wildlife management areas. Are you familiar with those? He is, and says that some of them arent used much even during deer season because of either accessibility (not being right on the road) or for regulation issues (not allowing high power rifles). I've never been with him to one, but he's keen on them. He said that for things other than deer you're often alone on one.

Boolit Master
    that is very nice of you to make an offer to the less fortunate, who cannot afford the prices of private shooting clubs that have a year or more wait or a public range that have obsorbinate prices, GOD bless you..

Having grown up in Valley Station Kentucky but residing in Texas since 1982, I sure do miss Knob Creek Gun Range off Hwy 44 in West Point. I try to stop in there when I visit my 90 year old mother in Louisville.

http://www.knobcreekrange.com/

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

I've never been to knob creek. Got a few buddies that have been though. I wouldnt care to submit myself under their rules.