Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLoad DataLee Precision
Wideners Repackbox

Thread: Now the fun begains

Boolit Master

Now the fun begains

Just got home after getting a knee replacement. Now the work starts but I do have my wife to push it she has had 7 joint replacements

Moderator Emeritus

My better-half had her knee replaced a little over 5 weeks ago....she still have pain but her flexibility is great. She has had so many surgeries that pain is a constant companion to her for at least a few months. I pray that your pain is minimal and lessens each day! Do the therapy and you will be up and around before you know it.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

short term not going to be fun, but keep with the PT. it is very important. most people who have joint replacement problems are the one's who dont do the therapy.

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    Have to agree with lefty the pt is very important. My mom got knee replacement in small local hospital with no pt and six months later still having trouble walking. The next knee she had done in large hospital with all the resources for the pt and was walking pretty good in a few weeks. I really don't think a hospital should do a procedure the don't have the resources for you to heal !

Boolit Grand Master

Hoping you have a fast and complete recovery.

Boolit Master

thinks guys will have to get on it deer season right around the corner

Moderator Emeritus

wgr, you will be there on opening day.....do the pt and you will reap the rewards......Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    gotta ask....wife has 7 replaced joints?

2 shoulders
    2 hips
    2 knees
    what is the 7th?

i've only had 3 joints replaced....left knee right knee & wee knee.

Boolit Master
    #7 Butt joint.

No that's in carpentry.