Snyders JerkyInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionWidenersRepackboxLoad Data
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please refresh your prayers for Charles he needs more knee prayers now.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Praying everyday Charles ! I'm really glad you are gaining ..even if slowly . Progress ! Thank you for the report .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Done.

Prayers sent.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord we need Charles at full strength there is much work to do to reach folks for Jesus and we are a witness short in the field. Lord please complete the healing in him.
    In Jesus name we pray
    Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers up.

I talked to Charles a bit ago . The pain in his hands is better but he is not gaining weight as hoped for . Doctors are changing him to real food instead of protein shakes in an effort to gain weight back . Please pray for him and his family . I personally think a lot of Charles , he is a good man . He does the Lords work .

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Father in heaven, we raise Charles to you to complete the healing in his body. We stand together praying he will be restored and back serving you.
    Amen

Boolit Master

Continued prayers for Charles.

Done.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, I know that you are walking with and supporting Charles. Please continue to allow his physicians to heal him and return him to his family and friends. Father, I know that your will will be done but please give Charles comfort, healing and release from any pain associated with his ailment. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Prayers continue for Charles.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, Charles needs you badly. Please reach down your mighty hand, and touch his shoulder, that his pains might be eased, and his mind quelled. Let him know you're there, and that you will abide with him to the end, and that you love him and want the best for him. And thank you, Lord, for your loving grace and mercy in this. We are all in need, Lord, always. Thank you for always being there for us. We could never survive this world strictly on our own. Amen.

A bit of update: Had the barium swallow test last week and next will be the upper GI with the camera down the stomach date hasent been set yet.

HAve put myself on a full liquid diet as I am unable to eat more than a few bites and am full. 2 scoops of proteen powder in a pint of milk = 400 calories and 54gr proteen taken 3 x a day gives 1200 calories and will put weight on for a few weeks. I am down to 150 from 187 and have to do something to add weight and not go lower. Home health nurse and Dr both feel this is a good move for now.

Prayers are still needed and apreciated.
    God Bless
    Stay Safe

Charles Steen

Thank you Charles , you are in my thoughts . Still praying for your health problems daily brother .

Boolit Bub
    Prayers sent. This is my first visit to this part of the forum- grateful for its place in our community.

Boolit Master

Keeping you in my thoughts, always Charlie. Hope to see you up and around soon.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Done...

Praying believing God will take care of you

Quote Originally Posted by St. Hogustine View Post
    Prayers sent. This is my first visit to this part of the forum- grateful for its place in our community.
    You'll find this a good place.

Moderator Emeritus

Still praying for Charles.....keep up the post.
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast