RotoMetals2Load DataReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scoping a Henry AR 7

Boolit Master
    ...joke was on me..tried to open up the aperture 1/64th...Armalite must have used Kryptonite Spring Steel... Finally made it but broke one bit and ruined another...

Papoose...have one and love it. Is very accurate and 100% reliable...

Nylon 66...had an Apache Black for years and it was also great. Saw one the other day for $350.00...was in nice shape. Another gun however that won't hold zero with a scope because the sheet metal cover covering the action that the scope is mounted to shifts. Also had the Nylon 11 that is a bolt gun that was a great shooter also...both went down the road...

Boolit Mold

Cheap but good scope for AR7

Yes an inexpensive 2.5-10X40mm scope w/Laser, can be found at eBay or Amazon for approximately $60..
    It comes with a Picatinny and an 11mm(same as ⅜Dovetail on Henry AR7).
    Search "2.5-10X40 11mm" to find it.
    As stated, considered cheap by those spending hundreds on scopes but a this Scope is a fine choice for a .22 that cost $250.

Reviewed...What I received was not only a well built scope, but one that has features not found in other sights in this price range.
    Add to this, it came with an add on Dovetail factory mount for my Henry Survival .22 Rifle. Just remove the Picatinny with 2 Allen Screws and attach Dovetail.

Scope came with EXTRA Batteries, Allen wrench for Laser, Picatinny and ⅜ (11mm) mount, Clear ended Lens Caps, Lens Cloth and Instruction page.

Laser adjusted to 1st shot pattern then used laser to line in sight. After that it was easy to fine adjust sight in.
    I Noticed NO loosening or misalignment after 100 rounds.

As inexpensive sights go, you can not find a better sight combo laser anywhere for ⅜ Dovetail mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawlerbrook View Post
    Looking to put together a pack with a detachable optic on my AR7. Anyone ever experiment with this ? Found this article, but am looking at more specifics on detachable rings and a pack for the outfit.
    http://guntoters.com/blog/2017/03/20...urvival-rifle/
    Last edited by Morganfj; 10-30-2020 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Spell correction

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12