MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading EverythingRepackbox
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Wideners
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Guys I need you all praying for my daughter

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Fellows i really appreciate the prayers for Tammy and all the family.
    You all are the best family I have ever had and we send our love to all of you.
    Jim

Boolit Master

I claim her healing in the name of Jesus, our wonderful, amazing, merciful, sovereign, loving Savior! Amen.
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Moderator Emeritus

Christ is the Giver of all Good Gifts. May His name be praised forever!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    fellows the surgery is scheduled for October 23rd.
    i see the Knee surgeon on the 17th and hope to schedule mine so mother can stay couple of weeks to care for daughter.
    God is good, all the time.
    thank you for your prayers
    Br. Jim

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Glad you got a date on her surgery Jim . Put up a date on yours when you get one . Still praying every day .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Date on her surgery now up in air. Wife is about to have a fit. Yesterday I had wife in ER, she blacked out as I was leaving for ministry. Today she is ok and recovering. Our house been an up roar.

Moderator Emeritus

Bro. Jim, your plate is really full. Praying for you daughter, your better half, and of course you.....I know it is stressful for you and your family but prayers for comfort, healing, and guidance......Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Paul for 35 years I have lived because of the prayers of those who support my ministry. They said a ministry like mine could not succeed but every week 177 folks gathered and prayed that the Lord would be glorified and souls reached for Jesus, 4376 men woman and youth have prayed to receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I have been privileged to see the power of the Lord at work because people pray and do it faithfully. Nothing, I repeat nothing I have done but said here I am Lord use me as you see fit.
    Thank you Jesus

Praying for you brother. Prayers for the wife and prayers continue for Tammy. All glory goes to God.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Mary back in ER today good thing I have an associate pastor to carry on with church. They have done CT, EKG, blood work and we are waiting for results. She started to pass out at church, got clammy, low blood pressure and weak.
    Thank you all for the prayers

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please, Lord, Mercy for Your Servants.... Health ,Healing , Calm ,Hope ,Faith and Love to All.... Amen

Praying Jim .

Boolit Buddy
    Praying for you and your family. Coming against the attacks of the enemy and for strength in the Lord, for you and your family. Amen.

Moderator Emeritus

Still praying, Jim. These are the times that try men's souls. Keep the spirits up. Everything that happens, happens for a reason, and all things work to the good for those who truly love the Lord.

And when you're down and nothing seems to raise you up, remember that passage that Paul Harvey chose as the winner in a little contest he ran on which was the most important verse in the Bible to his listeners. As would be expected, John 3:16 and many other standards were entered many times each, but the one he chose as the winner was from an old widow lady in a small town, rural area. She said the most helpful verse she'd ever read, especially in tough times, was "This too shall pass." She was obviously a very highly experienced lady. Godspeed my friend.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    UPDATE
    Tammy has changed doctors at advise of hospital. New doctor says let the settle so only one surgery needed, next accessment on Dec 5.
    Mary had her bouts between ER and hospital, has just had colonoscopy and it was clean. Next is MRA they think veins in intestine is blocked so checking that this week.
    My knee surgery on hold till family ok.
    Friday evening a truck lost control and totalled son in law's car he has broken wrist and bones in forearm. Car totally destroyed but he is ok.
    I can say without a doubt The Lord is at work getting all this right not rushed. He is working through the prayers of all you faithful prayer warriors so never think your prayers do not work.
    We want instant but the Lord does it right.

Prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Banned
    Prayers sent!

Still praying for all Jim . Ya'll have too much going on already , hated hearing about your son in law . Still here praying .

Boolit Master
    Sorry for my lateness to this thread.

Prayers sent all around.

God Bless

Three44s

Boolit Master

Prayers for you and all your family Jim.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast