MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading EverythingRepackbox
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationWidenersRotoMetals2
Lee Precision
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Guys I need you all praying for my daughter

Moderator Emeritus

Jim, Still praying for you and your family.....Keep the updates coming.....Mrs Buckwheatpaul's knee surgery was three months ago....a lot of pain for the first 5 weeks but all a sudden she is doing better and I know that you do the same when you get your knee done....putting family first is as natural for you as breathing bu you do have to take care of yourself brother!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

in Remebrance
    Jim I walked in late on this but I'm adding my prayers for strength and healing for all, His guidance too. GW
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling

Super Moderator Emeritus
    I have not updated this but i thank all of you for your continued prayers.
    Daughter goes tomorrow to find out if the eye has stopped moving if so the surgery will be scheduled soon.
    wife has been in and out of the ER and hospital several times yesterday she led worship seemed fine, we delivered toys collected for the center annual toy drive. We stopped and ate but by 3 pm she was having problems breathing and weakness all over that lasted overnight. I called her doctor at home for advice and to see if i needed to take her to ER. He is reviewing all tests done over the past month with a group from his office to see if any reason for this can be pinpointed. they know it is autoimmune but not what it is.
    my surgery is on hold till my girls are back on their feet then i will see if they can get my right knee done. life sure is interesting around my place.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Still praying for ALL of you Jim daily . With four of you having trouble I know it's hard .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Still praying brother.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Heavenly Father we come before Your most High and Holy throne with Jim and his families needs, We ask You Father to give calm assurance during this time. We ask that the Doctors and all care givers will be given the knowledge and ability to perform what is required, We know you are the Great Physician and we have all hope and faith in You for our every need. Father we are looking and calling out to You as we have no strength, without You we are oh so weak within ourselves but through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ we are confident that Your grace is sufficient for our every need. Guide us Father to accept Your will and purposes in our lives with joy and knowing that all things work for Your glory and our good. We love You because You first loved us, In Jesus Name we ask these things. Amen!

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers still going up for your daughter and family, Jim. It's amazing how eye problems can really affect one's life. Godspeed to all of you.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Good news. Daughter has her surgery scheduled for February 14.
    Wife has some medication that seems to be working and I slept most of night yesterday finally.

Jim I'm glad she has a surgery date , at least you know 'when' and can plan around it . Glad they found medication that is helping your wife and no wonder you got some rest . With everyone having trouble at once I know it's been trying to say the least . Still praying for you all .

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Fellows please pray for Tammys surgery in the morning, Mary and I are home with the flu and cannot be there but the Lord can. Thank all of you for your prayers was a long road to get to surgery as they waited till eye stopped moving and it has so surgery goes forth.

in Remebrance
    Still praying, Jim. So glad to hear good news. GW
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling

Boolit Buddy

Saying a prayer for your daughter, her doctors as well as for you and Mary.

Still praying Jim . I'm sorry ya'll can't be there but GOD will be . Get over the flu , your needed !

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Thank you all. Charlie as you know Mary you know she had to be sick not to be in Huntsville. We are improving but lot of medicine.

Boolit Buddy
    My prayers for not only your daughter but your wife and yourself! Please keep us updated as I will continue to pray for all of you!

Banned

So sorry that I found this late but I will send prayers daily till I hear of His healing for her and your family.

Boolit Grand Master

Still praying and especially for the surgeons and their hands and minds as they operate. God is the healer, we just try to patch.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Praying for successful surgery for Tammy. Also for Mary and your recovery from the flu. God is good.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

We are praying for a successful surgery and for the flu to soon pass.

Lord be close to Tammy today . Guide her surgeon to have to best possible results in his work . Provide a fast recovery Lord that she may resume her life and normal routine . Help Jim and Mary over their flu and put them back in the field to do your work . Thank you for all you do in their lives . Amen

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast